• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>someone makes thread asking what class your gonna play for baldurs gate 3
>say monk when it comes out
>get asked why when you can use swords or magic

FUCK OFF. I need me some unarmed combat I'm tired of the usual sword and shield magic bullshit in every game. Magic exists but me beating a dragon to death with my bear hands is unrealistic? come on now

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You were being sarcastic :mjgrin
Nah the nigga is a
Drk8jjdWoAAIcDt.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>someone makes thread asking what class your gonna play for baldurs gate 3
>say monk when it comes out
>get asked why when you can use swords or magic

FUCK OFF. I need me some unarmed combat I'm tired of the usual sword and shield magic bullshit in every game. Magic exists but me beating a dragon to death with my bear hands is unrealistic? come on now
Why not have MAGIC hands? Checkmate.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure Sakuya has space-time manipulation in general, and not just time manipulation.
So yeah, a bit more than "solid" if I'm gonna be honest. :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Why not have MAGIC hands? Checkmate.
Nah. Let me become so fucking strong and skilled in unarmed combat that my hits count as fucking magic

nah u just dont know any rappers lol
he not even obscure or anything
Yeah that's why he's a literal who and why I asked who the nigga was. i don't know him so he's a literal who. I know rappers, but I never heard of this nigga before in my life
:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure Sakuya has space-time manipulation in general, and not just time manipulation.
So yeah, a bit more than "solid" if I'm gonna be honest. :mjlol
I mean, Hit kinda has that too, just to a lesser extent. Man could make his own dimensions and shit, which requires more than just time manip to get up and running.

Her better hax also wouldn't mean shit if he was tasked to kill her, seeing as he's way faster than she is. Which is precisely why Touhou fans over at VSBW don't want that MU happening on DB, because DB don't buy their infinite/immeasurable Touhou wank.

:russ:mjlol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The rasengan comment is retarded though. Remember when the technique almost seemed dangerous with Kabuto , then the rest of the series happened :kobeha ? Such a long charge time with the kamehameha huh guys, not like the nibba needed another jutsu just to form a rasengan for 85% of the series :mjlol .

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Nah. Let me become so fucking strong and skilled in unarmed combat that my hits count as fucking magic

Yeah that's why he's a literal who and why I asked who the nigga was. i don't know him so he's a literal who. I know rappers, but I never heard of this nigga before in my life
:hestonpls
what rappers do you know masterblack :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back