• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He really started talking shit on 50 for that? He deserved to get buried into irrelevance, if that's the case. :mjlol
Yeah it was the dumbest shit he should have let just slide. But nah ad to protect his rep and then got fucked cause aint nobody listen to him afterward

The rasengan comment is retarded though. Remember when the technique almost seemed dangerous with Kabuto , then the rest of the series happened :kobeha ? Such a long charge time with the kamehameha huh guys, not like the nibba needed another jutsu just to form a rasengan for 85% of the series :mjlol .
Rasengan > Bigger Rasengan > Big Rasengan with Spikes > Big Lava Rasengan with Spikes

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it was the dumbest shit he should have let just slide. But nah ad to protect his rep and then got fucked cause aint nobody listen to him afterward
The stupidity and blind pride of some niggas, I swear.

idiot GIF

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Monks eventually become immune to poison and any disease, understand all spoken languages, and can't be magically aged while no longer needing to consume food or water.
It's a shame the class in practice is uh... pretty bad lol.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
all i know is

as repetitive as it sounds, even the music genre in 90's/00's still puts to shame, all the current gen songs, which are so bad [most of them]
Case in point, knob-heads like Dax and KSI being considered some of the better rappers in this gen. :kobeha

It's a shame the class in practice is uh... pretty bad lol.
Not really, they can be tanky with their Unarmored Defense and Patient Defense or do decent damage, but Stunning Strike makes up for it by being able to stun enemies for an advantage. In addition, they have good mobility and utility. With Dash action and Step of the Wind, they can move up to 120 feet per turn. Can attack four times with Flurry of Blows, move along vertical surfaces and across liquids, deflect or catch ranged weapon attacks, reduce fall damage or take none, depending on how high the fall is or what level the Monk is. Evasion that lets them potentially take no damage on success on Dex saving throws or take half damage on a fail. Proficiency in all saving throws and can reroll with a Ki point.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>7 year old wins a yugioh tournament using mystic mine
>yugioh players salty as shit about it
>they all lost because none of them wanted to run the necessary removal
299.png

my sides are gone. get fucked meta slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back