• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
image_-_2022-06-08T173552.530.png

“Large star level Garou”

:giogio

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Huh. You know for once I actually really like the direction One Punch Man is going. ONE and Murata are still trying to hard to make something out of "God", but this fight and the way Garou is confronting the heroes is much closer to the webcomic than whatever the hell they were doing before.

If they course correct the rest and trim the fat they could make a decent anime out of the MA arc after all :kannasip

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
See? This absolutely makes Cosmic Horror Garou Large Star level! Just ignore how nothing is shown and it's only taken from a blurb of what a Gamma Burst even is...

Supposing we take that as being an actual Gamma Burst, I think at that size you could argue for planet level since that would absolutely core a planet. That's about as far as you could take it though.

I gotta say, at this point I kinda want Murata to just cut loose. Have Saitama and Garou start flinging each other across the solar system. OPM has been standing at the edge of the "planet-level lightspeed" barrier for so fucking long now its actually annoying. Have them pass the DBZ threshold and be done with it so we can get back to watching these idiots whack each other

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I feel there's a back n forth on whether they want Garou to utterly eclipse Boros or keep around the same level

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Supposing we take that as being an actual Gamma Burst, I think at that size you could argue for planet level since that would absolutely core a planet. That's about as far as you could take it though.

I gotta say, at this point I kinda want Murata to just cut loose. Have Saitama and Garou start flinging each other across the solar system. OPM has been standing at the edge of the "planet-level lightspeed" barrier for so fucking long now its actually annoying. Have them pass the DBZ threshold and be done with it so we can get back to watching these idiots whack each other
>Core a Planet
and actual Gamma Ray burst would have deleted the entire planet since they put out as much energy as the sun will over its entire lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back