Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
RBFW0Qy.jpg
kino incoming

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Yeah, I also have that at the back of my mind.
IS Garou at his strongest supposed to be equal to Boros? Or is Murata and ONE literally forgetting that and will retcon it later?
I’m sure Cosmic Fear is actually stronger

Monster Garou and Boros would be peers

I don’t think it’s a Platinum Sperm deal where he just narratively took Golden Sperm’s place in the webcomic’s powerscale since Monster Garou already hit the general beats the webcomic did

I’m sure Cosmic Fear is actually stronger

Monster Garou and Boros would be peers

I don’t think it’s a Platinum Sperm deal where he just narratively took Golden Sperm’s place in the webcomic’s powerscale since Monster Garou already hit the general beats the webcomic did

Ah, again that clarification would be nice but at this point, I just really could care less of whatever ride Murata and ONE are on right now. Though it's less of the "spectacle" and more we know Garou isn't "the one" either.

Wait THAT'S Romulus? :shocked
DAMN he looks sick. :awesome

Gilgamesh: No mongrel has gold amour as cool looking as mine.
Romulus: Hold my beer, barbarian scum.

Yep, that's Romulus-Quirinus(i.e The Ultimate Life Form of Roman Mythology that in real life was heavily speculated to be just Romulus(Quirinus was it's name). Or Saint Seiya Romulus for Blade.
He doesn't have the Helmet on but that IS modeled after his "father" Ares/Mars which you can see how the artist put that together:
mecha_ares.png

romulus_q_card_3.png

To put it in a different way:
Romulus is basically just the Demi-God Founder of Rome holding back his true Divine Heritage(which gets stronger the more people worship him and as the Great Founder of Rome... you can understand how much more difficult it is)
Romulus-Quirinus is basically him as a full on God of the Roman Pantheon and the strongest in the food chain by far.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Ah, again that clarification would be nice but at this point, I just really could care less of whatever ride Murata and ONE are on right now. Though it's less of the "spectacle" and more we know Garou isn't "the one" either.

Yep, that's Romulus-Quirinus(i.e The Ultimate Life Form of Roman Mythology that in real life was heavily speculated to be just Romulus(Quirinus was it's name). Or Saint Seiya Romulus for Blade.
He doesn't have the Helmet on but that IS modeled after his "father" Ares/Mars which you can see how the artist put that together:
mecha_ares.png

romulus_q_card_3.png

To put it in a different way:
Romulus is basically just the Demi-God Founder of Rome holding back his true Divine Heritage(which gets stronger the more people worship him and as the Great Founder of Rome... you can understand how much more difficult it is)
Romulus-Quirinus is basically him as a full on God of the Roman Pantheon and the strongest in the food chain by far.
And he can turn people INTO Romans and make them powerless. I think?

Man i dont even know anymore. youd think saitama would be more surprised at being hurt

This, that's what I find mostly weird about it. Saitama's DREAM is to find someone who can give him a fight, the dude literally dreamed of monsters needing TWO hits for him to kill and somewhat hurt him in a sense.
The fact that he's so blase' of Garou actually HURTING HIM feels fucking weird as hell and feels OOC at that.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>Core a Planet
and actual Gamma Ray burst would have deleted the entire planet since they put out as much energy as the sun will over its entire lifetime

Hence "at that size". The star Garou is cosplaying as isn't all that much bigger than he is, so assuming it isn't supposed to be a white dwarf or something the energy would be equally reduced.

Saitama mentions something about not wanting it to even brush the surface of the planet, and a Gamma Burst even at that size would be an insane amount of energy, so I'd be willing to believe he could take out the Earth with it.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wait THAT'S Romulus? :shocked
DAMN he looks sick. :awesome

Gilgamesh: No mongrel has gold amour as cool looking as mine.
Romulus: Hold my beer, barbarian scum.

His original incarnation was....less impressive, to the point the creators basically apologized for doing him dirty.

This was his redemption arc. And what a redemption it was. :tearspepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back