• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Izuku never surpassed Bakugo with his own hard work or effort, he got a powerup and the author suddenly made Bakugo his bitch.
Which is exactly why I'll never acknowledge him actually surpassing All Might either. He may be the Superman of Mha but he worked to that level of power.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Which is exactly why I'll never acknowledge him actually surpassing All Might either. He may be the Superman of Mha but he worked to that level of power.
Like the beginning I can excuse at least cause Izuku does go on that 10 month training exercise to get ripped.

But Izuku didn't do anything to earn the other powers, nor were they needed. Plus Hori just decided to go back on his 'anyone could be a hero' thing by making Izuku being quirkless special despite how the entire arc with Mirio was how he could've gotten OFA and how Izuku was somehow "a better candidate" for OFA.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
thats out of nowhere

>3d

Eh, even if they are good I would have rather we get 2d, I never like how so many older anime just get stuck with the 3d stuff. It just makes me realize more and more Japanese animators don't have the skill to pull things off in 2d like the older animators could and how it is becoming a dying art.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
>3d

Eh, even if they are good I would have rather we get 2d, I never like how so many older anime just get stuck with the 3d stuff. It just makes me realize more and more Japanese animators don't have the skill to pull things off in 2d like the older animators could and how it is becoming a dying art.
Really I think it's the opposite.

Almost every anime these days has smooth animation. And more shows are getting sakuga scenes.

Like SpyxFamily despite being a comedy anime has a sakuga scene.

Even romcoms are getting sakuga scenes these days.

I remember when sakuga and smooth animation was only used for Shonen, fighting, and action heavy anime.

Es_

Straight Silver
ezra miller should had been the cw flash, cuz he so gay just like the show

and i would prefer grant gustin to be the dceu flash instead, no cap
Gustin seems like an alright dude

CW is just shit

Flash went to shit real early it had promise with Eling and shit

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Gustin honestly hard carries the CW show because he loves the role

THe seasons and writing are super shit but you can tell he's trying his best to make it work

Reactions: Es_

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Really I think it's the opposite.

Almost every anime these days has smooth animation. And more shows are getting sakuga scenes.

I remember when sakuga and smooth animation was only used for Shonen, fighting, and action heavy anime.
You're looking at only the ones that have simplified character designs and not the ones dealing with more detailed art like Mecha, Monsters, or more old school style anime that had big muscular guys like in old FOTNS or the recent Kangen Ashura and Berserk.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You're looking at only the ones that have simplified character designs and not the ones dealing with more detailed art like Mecha, Monsters, or more old school style anime that had big muscular guys like in old FOTNS or the recent Kangen Ashura and Berserk.
This made me realize that if FOTNS got remade it would probably be entirely CGI :tearspepe

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Almost every anime these days has smooth animation.

Because most of it is computerized/digital. He's talking hand drawn 2d animation

"these days"

lol theyve had them for decades. This was even more prominent in the mid 2000s with shit like Haruhi and Clannad

Bruh ur like 17 :skully

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Punie had action but it was a comedy through and through

Which is why the statement is just hilarious

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

At least VSBwiki knows the power of my boy

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member