• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Welp, unless the holy grail falls out of the sky and the US gov actually decides to follow what their constitution says whatever happens I know it's gonna be these two things.

1. Julian Assange is either gonna die or be locked up under the probably false rape charges or 'leaking' private us military information despite how he hasn't actually broken a US, Britain, or Australian law.

2. Some new legislation/law is gonna be passed that is super vague and open-ended and allows the gov to restrict free speech even more than they and private companies already are.

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
EDOml2C.png

I'm in your mind

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The path to the US becoming an Oligarchy dictatorship where we "vote" (politicians either threaten or fake votes) for our own Tyrants like China and Russia is coming people.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Anyone here a fan of ALEXKANSAS/MISTER MANTICORE?

Imagine my surprise when I see this in my feed.

:tupac

Nah but seriously if anyone likes horror series like Mandela Catalogue, Local 58, Gemini Home Entertainment, etc...

You'll probably like this channel, though this video is part of the Nixonverse playlist, which you wouldn't understand if you don't watch the prequel the Monument Mythos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back