• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
main-qimg-3e915bcfe50bd3ae51a94f4f5947bf17-lq

:russ :hestonpls

> crisis core hd remaster
> caleb is still zack

and he sounds even more cringe now, wow

games like crisis core, weren't in the need of an hd remaster at all, in the psp emulator you can make look it even sharper and more crispy, lmao

To me, that proves they are legit throwing out the old cast for this fake ass celebrities casts which it seems they always fucking do when they get real desperate.
Where the fuck is my Steve Burton? How is this Sephiroth better than the 2nd and most notable voice?
Fucking why?!

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
To me, that proves they are legit throwing out the old cast for this fake ass celebrities casts which it seems they always fucking do when they get real desperate.
Where the fuck is my Steve Burton? How is this Sephiroth better than the 2nd and most notable voice?
Fucking why?!
But do they do this for the Japanese cast? most likely no, they treat them with respect but when it comes to Western Voice actors they get treated like dirt and left behind. Shit never stops pissing me off.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
But do they do this for the Japanese cast? most likely no, they treat them with respect but when it comes to Western Voice actors they get treated like dirt and left behind. Shit never stops pissing me off.

all the jap cast from the 00's up now, is the same, no changes

such respect they show them

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
this next gen replacement thing they do for most series, not only for ff7, is so bad and gives the old cast which kept your western fandom, on point and gave it also a great name, and instead, they got treated with such a bad treatment

i mean, the old cast ain't even that old, they could still carry the series, even for the remake era, just smh

Last edited:
this next gen replacement thing they do for most series, not only for ff7, is so bad and gives the old cast which kept your western fandom, on point and gave it also a great name, and instead, they got treated such a bad treatment

i mean, the old cast ain't even that old, they could still carry the series, even for the remake era, just smh

They really aren't and I agree with Nos, it's complete bullshit as they was there from the fucking start and are still alive and even expressed to do the Remake as a whole. Instead we have dime store rejects which feels like complete facisimiles that always throw me off because they end up trying to replicate the Old VAs anyway which makes you wonder:
The fuck is the point?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
cuz we gotta follow the modern timesZzzZ pill

you know, if the next gen cast was really good, i wouldn't mind that replacement

but

the sad thing is, they not even decent levels, they more like decent va cosplayers

cuz, i can't find originality to those performances, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back