• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Spitting blood

Permently (temporarily) broken dantian

YOU DARE!?

You don't know the vastness of Heaven and Earth

Mt.Tai
auctions and jade beauties
"NO ONES REACHED THE 13TH LEVEL SUPER SPIRTUAL MASTER STAGE BEFORE!"
"I need to work on my cultivation to break through the next level"
"if i do these two cultivation methods at once ill only have .00000000000000000000001% chance of survival"

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
"NO ONES REACHED THE 13TH LEVEL SUPER SPIRTUAL MASTER STAGE BEFORE!"
"I need to work on my cultivation to break through the next level"
"if i do these two cultivation methods at once ill only have .00000000000000000000001% chance of survival"
Heavenly cloud discerning ascended swan cosmo dragon emperor god dragon king emperor will give you
2 moves

He'll crush your lineage in 3 if you make him angry

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
chou_super_robot_wars___ttgl_vs__unicron_by_crisostomo_ibarra_dc6bzp2-fullview.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/crisostomo-ibarra/art/Chou-Super-Robot-Wars-TTGL-vs-Unicron-736231286

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
That image of Saber/Artoria on the centre-left looks like it came out of a bad PS1 anime game. And that's the best one! :mjlol
Lol, I'm just surprised you can actually recognize the characters. If you go to my AI art thread you’d see that this is way better than Disco Diffusion or VQGAN+CLIP at actually making recognizable characters without any images.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Madlad’s already animating with Dalle 2 can’t wait for it to be able to animate.

For reference here’s a animation made by disco diffusion.

Imagine how much more crisper and fluid it would be with Dalle.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Of course as much I love this, it’d probably end the artist industry if it ever becomes commercial. After all why hire a human artist to draw art that takes a week when you can just literally generate free art in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back