• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy vs the RWBY gods :mjpls

They get obliterated.
Straight up.
To put this into perspective, Carloso is the literal creator of DFO's Multiverse(yes it IS a multiverse, The Knight Class is literally tasked to finding him and his fragments and there is one for each Universe) and that Metastasis event I talked about?
That was from Carloso reabsorbing just ONE fragment.
Literally causing a virtual universal timeline shift... upon absorbing ONE fragment.

This guy vs the RWBY gods :mjpls
It would be one-sided with the Time Lords throwing big bangs and the Creator (playable character) tapping into the power of big bangs and supernovas with his time rifts. The Gate (Black/White Universe) [Cosmo Fiend: Rosen] can summon and absorb planets and change the color of the terrain in outer space.

It would be one-sided with the Time Lords throwing big bangs and the Creator (playable character) tapping into the power of big bangs and supernovas with his time rifts. The Gate (Black/White Universe) [Cosmo Fiend: Rosen] can summon and absorb planets and change the color of the terrain in outer space.

Yeah, Dungeon Fighter Online is FAR more broken than people give it credit for, like ridiculously bullshit when you actually look into it.

I hope the characters in DNF Duel get their Second Awakening and Neo Awakening outfits.

Kunoichi
unknown.png
unknown.png

Female Striker
unknown.png
unknown.png

What are the top tiers like?

We already told you that as did Blade LMFAO.
As Papa Nier stated and I forgot, we hurt a being that is as big as a Continent with an entire Ocean before we hit 2nd Awakening(which would be the equivalent of before we even fight any real Apostle worth a damn to further show how bullshit they are).
And one of those Apostles... is this:

anton_66.png

Apostle Anton... who basically should be around the same size and is even probably even bigger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back