• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
25RdxQi.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
dude chronos is the elite teacher that would put student in their place but is willing to protect his student when he needed to. He ain't bad in a way where he will try to destroy a student or shit.
Pretty much

The only part where he was kind of bad, was when he was trying to get Judai thrown out at the beginning. But that only lasted for the like the first half of season one before his character arc got going.

Hell that duel in Season 4 started because Chronos didn't want his students to leave, he was too attached to them by that point. And he accepted his defeat to Judai then like a man.

He's not even in the conversation for worst teachers in fiction.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/best-and-worst-fictional-teachers.1262503/

Because what is character development am I right? Especially for one of the better developed side characters from GX. 🤣

I mean are we just gonna ignore him putting his life on the line against a Shadow Rider in place of his students, stopping another teacher from bulldozing the Osiris Red dorm and being a big part of restoring Judai's optimism in Season 4. :maybe

I mean this same series had Professor Bonaparte (who was the one trying to bulldoze the Osiris Red dorm) and Cobra, the guy trying to leech energy from the students to bring his dead son back to life.

Cronos isn't even the worst teacher in this series, let alone among the worst in fiction.
wasn't his worst trying to be a dick to judai and red dorm on first season mostly? But eventually he swallowed most his prejudice after seeing all they did

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
wasn't his worst trying to be a dick to judai and red dorm on first season mostly? But eventually he swallowed most his prejudice after seeing all they did
Yes that was all season one and mostly early in season one so it didn't go on for that long.

Basically once actual antagonists turn up and the series no longer needed him to be a goofy side-antagonist is when he started his character arc.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I think I'll wait a bit more on rwby iq till the actual divergences happen. Cause the first three episodes are just a rundown of v1-v2. Maybe like ep5 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back