• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Damn bro, gotta basically wreck Subaru like that?
Subaru belongs in the trash. the man is absolutely shit with his power. Watching him flail around trying to fix shit for 9 episodes hurts my fucking soul.

Also the show is ass as well.
>Subaru finally manages to fix something
>lol secret super special plan that the bad guys had on standby shows up last minute
>HUE TIME TO START OVER AGAIN
FUCK OFF

Subaru belongs in the trash. the man is absolutely shit with his power. Watching him flail around trying to fix shit for 9 episodes hurts my fucking soul.

Also the show is ass as well.
>Subaru finally manages to fix something
>lol secret super special plan that the bad guys had on standby shows up last minute
>HUE TIME TO START OVER AGAIN
FUCK OFF

Oh, I can actually agree with that.
The biggest problem with Re:Zero is that most of the time, it feels like it exists just to make Subaru suffer rather than it actually making sense. Doesn't help any power Subaru DOES have is usually made worthless for the sake of the plot(Using Betelguese's power will immediately drive him mad) or it's gone almost immediately(him being able to cast Magic) just so Subaru has to use "other means" to save the day... at that point.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Oh, I can actually agree with that.
The biggest problem with Re:Zero is that most of the time, it feels like it exists just to make Subaru suffer rather than it actually making sense. Doesn't help any power Subaru DOES have is usually made worthless for the sake of the plot(Using Betelguese's power will immediately drive him mad) or it's gone almost immediately(him being able to cast Magic) just so Subaru has to use "other means" to save the day... at that point.
Like a story about suffering is fine, but you have to make the shit make sense at least

>Nardo's there
>Meliodas and Natsu don't make the list.

Just nah.
I think its cause they all cry a lot or something

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Like father, like son

Boruto-ugly-crying.jpeg

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
```“After claiming an Eikon’s power Clive will be able to unlock that Eikon’s abilities in what we can call an ‘ability tree’. And then Clive will earn points during regular battles and can use those points to further unlock abilities within that tree.

We want players to be able to use this system to customise their character to their own play style, to use these points to purchase abilities that they want to use or power up the abilities that they really enjoy using. That said, we also want players to be able to decide on something that really fits them and so, rather than having those those point decisions be final, we’re going to allow players the opportunity to refund those points at any time and as many times as they want so they can experiment with different builds until they come to one that suits their playstyle best without having to worry about starting over.”```

Chad

I'm playing Victor Vran, an ARPG and its got this game mode where you go to a world where the vocalist of Motorhead is a rebel who fights against Demon Hitler and shit like this.

And basically, you spend the entire game slaughtering shit while listening to Motorhead.

Been a long time since i had so much fun in a game

It's why I usually enjoy Budget/Single A products more than AA or even AAA games and I usually stick by Onechanbara alot.
It may have been real shit in the Sixth Gen era(though those games was made long before they came out to the states) but seriously improved later on and massively now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back