• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

You can almost guarantee there'll be a trophy/achievement of some kind for getting all the bad ends. I hope there's also an in-game reward for doing that as well though so we're not just killing ourselves to see all the gruesome ways we can die in the digital world.

Also I had to laugh when the narrator said "where terrifying creatures wait around every corner" while showing a Gotsumon on-screen, how terrifying. 🤣

The Dokugamon which followed was a step up though. :maybe

Agumon at least confirmed to have three different evolution lines, with Tyrannomon being shown here and we've already seen Greymon. I can only assume the other will be the GeoGreymon line, it makes the most sense to me.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
FVsmTGsWAAAa_Ng.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I barely noticed Endeavor slicing Afo's arm off with his eye beams. The Todoroki's are the only time Hori tries anymore :mjlol . Endeavor stole the damn show :wow. I only wish that he finished the job rather than Afo using a quirk to survive

...Multiverse of Madness had multiple drafts?

Professional writers at one point thought that was a good idea :mjlol. Let that sink in :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back