• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1myyuswpfzr61.jpg

pgce4oyy0wq71.jpg

from daio's instagram, he misses tsuki, a lot

Man, the Tsukishima wank when the anime happens is gonna be hilarious.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Atleast the Tsukishima wank actually has some real basis and truly is a broken as fuck ability. The Almighty is literally wanked to hell and back because Kubo very clearly didn't define it right and even seemed to randomly change what it could do on demand.

Such a mess.
What are the weaknesses of Book of the End again? :hm

What are the weaknesses of Book of the End again? :hm

The best way to say it is while Tsukishima very much can effectively replace who you know/like most in your memories(to the point he refers to it as basically making another timeline), you however still have complete control of yourself, you just have those memories.
So you can just kill him in spite of that(Like how Byakuya did despite Tsukishima being his master because Byakuya is just that dedicated and hardcore, see the entire point of the Soul Society Arc).

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Atleast the Tsukishima wank actually has some real basis and truly is a broken as fuck ability. The Almighty is literally wanked to hell and back because Kubo very clearly didn't define it right and even seemed to randomly change what it could do on demand.

Such a mess.
i hope they decide to actually define the almighty in a way that its just not asspulll

Fs9kVSi.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The best way to say it is while Tsukishima very much can effectively replace who you know/like most in your memories(to the point he refers to it as basically making another timeline), you however still have complete control of yourself, you just have those memories.
So you can just kill him in spite of that(Like how Byakuya did despite Tsukishima being his master because Byakuya is just that dedicated and hardcore, see the entire point of the Soul Society Arc).
>imagine if he just suddenly replaces your wife
The sheer amount of confusion and anger you would probably feel would be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back