Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
99d0bd30a61dc2bbdd5dd82aae64ffec.png
cb1d64fce6db15dec2308cd19f42ad51f94650f2.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
also

the dnf duel game, as was expected, it already is better than the likes of strive, granblue, sf5, almost every patch version of fighterz [except the latest one, where they really improved the stats of several chars], etc

yo

they really did it

:highbars i know, but still, it is canon, for first release state, they really made it lit

also

the dnf duel game, as was expected, it already is better than the likes of strive, granblue, sf5, almost every patch version of fighterz [except the latest one, where they really improved the stats of several chars], etc

yo

they really did it

:highbars i know, but still, it is canon, for first release state, they really made it lit

That's real good to know, I was planning on buying it.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
>girl gets raped by 2 dudes
>they decide to kill her since they didn't wear masks
>stab her in the stomach 30 times to the point her intestines were falling out
>cut her neck 16 times to the point her head was barely attached
>dump her on the side of the road
>she regains consciousness, crawls to the side of the road holding her head on and her intestines in her stomach and managed to get someone to stop for her
>person who stopped happened to be a vet and was able to stabilize her as she loses consciousness again
>goes on to identify the people who did this to her and live a full life and start her own family
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
What is this about? wtf

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Hopefully next arc system games are more on par with DNF duel instead of strive and granblue fantasy

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

@Xhominid The Fool

all the bleach zoomers fans now, become grimmjow fans on youtube, imagine now finding out, that he is one of the og's, in this type of rival chars, and getting such exposure, again, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back