OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Blade
>toriyama confirmed that if Cell Max was completed Broly wouldn't be able to beat him
>the only thing keeping Cell Max from being completed was that his mind wasn't finished yet
>and Gohan beat him easily
Gohan Beast > Cell Max > Broly confirmed
:hestonpls
I thought it was more Cell Max is incomplete and therefore needed time to become stronger than Broly?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
FWYKt6MXEAAzf2b

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Blade
>toriyama confirmed that if Cell Max was completed Broly wouldn't be able to beat him
>the only thing keeping Cell Max from being completed was that his mind wasn't finished yet
>and Gohan beat him easily
Gohan Beast > Cell Max > Broly confirmed

"If Cell Max HAD BEEN COMPLETED according to plan, he would have been a superhuman who even Broly couldn't defeat."

keyword: if

that's what the translation says

so the facts are: what if complete cell max > broly > movie incomplete cell max

basically

broly still is > gohan

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
plus

all the hits ssj full power broly, endured from semi serious post-ToP blue gogeta and kept coming back >> gohan blanco too

the

only version of dbs broly that gohan blanco can defeat

is ikari broly

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

"If Cell Max HAD BEEN COMPLETED according to plan, he would have been a superhuman who even Broly couldn't defeat."

keyword: if

that's what the translation says

so the facts are: what if complete cell max > broly > movie incomplete cell max

basically

broly still is > gohan

Thats what I said my man
I made sure not to leave out the IF part cause I knew you would point it out. And you still did it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Thats what I said my man
I made sure not to leave out the IF part cause I knew you would point it out. And you still did it

my fanboi studied me so much, to the point, he had a speech ready, cuz he knew, i would counter his argument with facts = some next level on purpose kouhai bait, you surpassed miles, at last

:wow :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
plus

all the hits ssj full power broly, endured from semi serious post-ToP blue gogeta and kept coming back >> gohan blanco too

the

only version of dbs broly that gohan blanco can defeat

is ikari broly
What about Ssj Broly the one that fought Ssj Gogeta

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
* black solar sense* has leveled up since last year :russ :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
What about Ssj Broly the one that fought Ssj Gogeta

it could go either way, but i say ssj1 broly with high diff eventually, for the fact alone he still endured hits from ssj1 gogeta, and had a ki blast collision with him [got overpowered later, but yeah, you get the point], even ssj1 broly has the on panel feats to support his win over lol incomplete bio cell

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
masterlurker06 :russ :hestonpls

but minutes before joining and type the nickname, he said ''nah, gonna be masterblack06, cuz i am black, not darker than black, but still black, who lurked'' :mjlol :hestonpls
Oh nah, I made the account in order to lurk. I never posted so no one knew who I was or anything. Only when I felt confident enough in my self to actually talk to niggas did I finally stop lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back