• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
FWyhNmsXkAAEtsm.jpg

So to recap on Raiden grave

So to recap
AP: Excalibur
Hax: Excalibur
Speed:Bout even but edge to Excalibur

In depth:Excalibur has this super blatant feat that gets leagues above Raiden, has abilities that Raiden can't deal with, AoEs his ass before he can pull the funni dura neg, and has dura neg of his own

Oh yeah and Excalibur has sentinels, which can stun enemies, cloak Excalibur if Raiden gets close, and revive Excalibur in the case that he gets downed.

Yep Raiden a dead man
Warframe is a bullshit Game in terms of feats, me and I think Papa Nier basically told you that.
Excalibur's sword waves can also phase through objects and targets. His Prime version is also powered by Void technology.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Excalibur's sword waves can also phase through objects and targets. His Prime version is also powered by Void technology.

It gets even more insane when you take Rell's feats into the equation considering he was literally holding off The Man in The Wall by himself with a fucked up Harrow Chassis
For reference, Lotus/Natah can't do shit to him and he basically laughs in her face when she tried to hold him off

Rell the real MVP of Memeframe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It gets even more insane when you take Rell's feats into the equation considering he was literally holding off The Man in The Wall by himself with a fucked up Harrow Chassis
For reference, Lotus/Natah can't do shit to him and he basically laughs in her face when she tried to hold him off

Rell the real MVP of Memeframe
>and death battle is gonna have this nigga fight raiden
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back