• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

@Es_

they ain't ready for the ultraman movies kino, stay tuned, cuz gonna stream the ultraman zero movies series, soon

ps

dyna is also one of the best ultraman series and the updated rockish version in that movie is so lit

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i am psure murata lurks my posts, cuz when i said several days ago, it is now the time to make the series reach star level+ or so, cuz it's hot garbage at this point - quality wise

he said: ''got you, bureido''

and

from the scans of this raw chap, they reached star+ levels, lol

Es_

Straight Silver

@Es_

they ain't ready for the ultraman movies kino, stay tuned, cuz gonna stream the ultraman zero movies series, soon

ps

dyna is also one of the best ultraman series and the updated rockish version in that movie is so lit

kek Im starting Dyna right now so I can go into the zero movies cus they tie in lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
kek Im starting Dyna right now so I can go into the zero movies cus they tie in lol

i ain't spoiling, don't worry

keep watching the ultraman kino, once you fully catch up, then we gonna have better convos

the

fact is

ultraman = top 5 toku series :facts

Last edited:
Reactions: Es_

El Hermano

Acclaimed
i am psure murata lurks my posts, cuz when i said several days ago, it is now the time to make the series reach star level+ or so, cuz it's hot garbage at this point - quality wise

he said: ''got you, bureido''

and

from the scans of this raw chap, they reached star+ levels, lol
Star+ level is technically correct but it feels like it undersells how big of a fucking hole in the sky they made.
Mq3dcce_d.webp

Also the manga is definitely ending "soon" because Saitama says himself he is using his full power now. And I didn't think that was going to happen until the end of the series, so it must be ending.
vhb9Ud6_d.webp

At least ONE will always have Mob Psycho 100, at least that turned out great and had a near perfect anime, there's no way BONES can botch season 3.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Star+ level is technically correct but it feels like it undersells how big of a fucking hole in the sky they made.
Mq3dcce_d.webp

Also the manga is definitely ending "soon" because Saitama says himself he is using his full power now. And I didn't think that was going to happen until the end of the series, so it must be ending.
vhb9Ud6_d.webp

At least ONE will always have Mob Psycho 100, at least that turned out great and had a near perfect anime, there's no way BONES can botch season 3.
>brother is arguing one punch man shit
>people say collateral damage doesn't need to be shown for garou and saitama to be a certain level
>my brother points out that they have shown collateral damage for everything else up to this point, why would they stop now

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back