• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
It honestly blows my mind that the dude who voices Zack now is the same guy who plays Timmy Turner in that crappy live action show :mjlol . As if Big Bang Theory wasn't bad enough :skully.

daily reminder that

rick gomez was part of the band of brothers = og zack

meanwhile

caleb = nu zack, was just a guest star in big bang theory, lmao

can't wait for those mod patches, when you can have rick gomez and the og cast, voicing the chars, in the remake game, lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Yugi creator died?

kazuki takahashi, the creator of the international hit manga series and trading card game "Yu-Gi-Oh!", was found dead on Wednesday. He was 60.
Takahashi's body was recovered off the coast of Okinawa in southern japan, a coast guard official in the city of Nago told CNN. He was found in snorkeling gear, including a mask and fins, the official said, adding that an investigation into his death is underway. The coast guard and the fire department went by boat and watercraft and found the body, face down and wearing a snorkeling mask. He may have been dead for a day or two, according to the coast guard official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because their job did not allow them to be quoted by name.

once again, rest in peace, idk what truly happened, but it's sad, may God rest his soul, in peace

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
also watched it, few days ago

pmuch goku becomes a flaming sun wukong ssj4 with unpredictable fighting style and better than every version of dbs goku, by miles

and

obv this needs a kickstarter and have a s1, def

another fanmade lad/crew, who has a class tier talent, there are many youtuber's who have made great fan vids, for many series

give them budget and a proper studio, and they will put to shame, almost every animu series out there
This needs more than a kickstarter, it needs to be given a full budget, and a sign of approval from Toriyama himself, as its ten thousand times better than anything the trashy fanfic canon manga is doing, and was > DBS anime in terms of hype and animation too.

The lads who made this deserve nothing but the highest of recognition for their talent and passion. :yousmart

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I got linked on Discord

Butcher and Maeve both go full retard for a full 30 seconds so Homelander could get another season

actual fucking joke of a finale :hestonpls
Shit was already dumb with Ryan coming with Homelander earlier on, but this shit right here was just so damn stupid.

30 seconds in is where the finale went from disappointing, to just full-blown retarded. :hestonpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FXFZlTQWAAEzxGx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back