• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I swear, the amount of times they've pulled the 'dropped his guard' card in Super is just fucking nauseating. We're talking about Goku here, a master martial artist and one of the most powerful in the universe, not some random jackass bum off the streets.:hestonpls
Toei writers be bankrupt what else is new
Dont forget UI getting taken out by FUCKING GLASS after goku trained with the Grand Preist
:hestonpls
The Commercial anime don't count
That and I also liked Mystic Gohan over the new Final Gohan for the same reason. I get it’s supposed to be a callback to his Super Saiyan 2 form as a kid but his hair that big on him just looks goofy
the issue i believe it how it looks in CGI and positioning
fanart does a better job at the form then what we see

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
unknown-4.jpeg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What a waste of a role for Jensen Ackles too. Killed off before he could get any significant character development

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
This is feeling like Supernatural all over again. A good first and second season and then going down into the ditch.

Like sure supernatural became worse after s5 cause Kripke left but there were problems even before he left.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Quit Supernatural after they killed Death. It was so lazy, largely pointless to kill him off, and I knew the writing and PIS was only going to get worse from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back