• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie Mercury

Doing great. Playing Devil’s Advocate here. What do we give them for creating that Star system sized hole in space as a result of Blast forcing the shockwave of their clash upward?
Personally for me its clear cut star level+, as i always been more so of a context over calcs kinda guy

But others have arguments as to why its less impressive than others say. So really take it as you will.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
TAiYdac.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Doing great. Playing Devil’s Advocate here. What do we give them for creating that Star system sized hole in space as a result of Blast forcing the shockwave of their clash upward?
Below Dragonball+ :mjlol Debunked Big Bang Saitama tier.:russ

Nah, but for real, the most you could get, being generous, is like multi-solar system or something like that, until we get further clarification.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i ain't jumping the gun yet, for two main reasons, first it's murata, he def gonna redraw it, and secondly, he gotta explain more about it, the explanation he gave is still very vague

vs posters really can't contain their headcanon and start naming levels without knowing the proper level of it

so

only time will tell

if it is star level+ or even higher

learn to wait

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
mean, on youtube and on other forums even

they pit them against high tier comic chars or dbs chars, lmao

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
assuming it's legit it's probably just very deep into multi solar system level
It is very much legit. Even the rest the Earth not being obliterated was because Blast used his dimension gate to divert all of it force upwards once he realized it couldn’t contain the energy

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

10.jpeg

Bringing up Toriko, the only reason the top tiers still beat Saitama and Garou is because of still comparable speed (Reacting to Darius’ Extra-Dimensional Laser) and sheer Hax like Food Luck and Minority World. Physically, Saitama and Garou should dominate them but their both simple bricks as mentioned

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It is very much legit. Even the rest the Earth not being obliterated was because Blast used his dimension gate to divert all of it force upwards once he realized it couldn’t contain the energy

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

10.jpeg

Bringing up Toriko, the only reason the top tiers still beat Saitama and Garou is because of still comparable speed (Reacting to Darius’ Extra-Dimensional Laser) and sheer Hax like Food Luck and Minority World. Physically, Saitama and Garou should dominate them but their both simple bricks as mentioned
Altering the vectors eh? :maybe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Below Dragonball+ :mjlol Debunked Big Bang Saitama tier.:russ

Nah, but for real, the most you could get, being generous, is like multi-solar system or something like that, until we get further clarification.
End of DBZ tier for me. Saitama and Garou still get bodied at the same time against anyone relevant in Super

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back