• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
9e82bdde1fe54038f98fd2a716380647.jpg

Percival.%28Granblue.Fantasy%29.full.2117423.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
It is very much legit. Even the rest the Earth not being obliterated was because Blast used his dimension gate to divert all of it force upwards once he realized it couldn’t contain the energy

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

10.jpeg

Bringing up Toriko, the only reason the top tiers still beat Saitama and Garou is because of still comparable speed (Reacting to Darius’ Extra-Dimensional Laser) and sheer Hax like Food Luck and Minority World. Physically, Saitama and Garou should dominate them but their both simple bricks as mentioned
oh i don't even read opm lol im just saying if taken at fcae value, it's way above ss level

though iirc toriko got most of their speed from Neo eating everything in the universe over a certain period of time which was a lot faster than Derous laser was

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Altering the vectors eh? :maybe
More like what Touma does against attacks too powerful to fully negate. Especially the land mine comparison

Imagine Breaker was nothing more than the power to negate supernatural powers. It could not be used for anything other than that. But he could freely move those five fingers and make various different forms out of his hand. And whether it was fire or water, power would naturally flow in the path of least resistance.

Fire would spread in the direction with more oxygen.

Water would flow down a hill.

And…

There were tons of technologies that took advantage of those properties.

For example, guns used a tube made of a strong material to send the explosive power of gunpowder in a single direction to fire a bullet.

For example, directional landmines attached the explosive on the inside of a bowl-shaped panel to use more of its force to pierce through a tank’s armor.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
By the way, how fast are the high-top tiers of DBS?

Like in the billions of FTL right? :hm

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
so

i replaying usf4 on the hardest difficulty, they actually are difficult and give great fights, and i still beat them

meanwhile

sf5 on hard difficulty, and i can still get w's like far easier, even with chars, i don't like

that shows, how sf5 was toned down to more casuals, meanwhile, usf4 was following the actual sf formula

hope sf6 can be competitive and actually competent

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It either destroyed them or pushed a whole bunch of stars to the side to leave a massive void in space which is still pretty stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back