• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Dollar store Dragon Ball confirmed:maybe? I don't remember him staying in space for long before he got transported but I was too busy laughing about how dumb everything got.
The man was just casually talking to Garou on Io and its like
1653403565254.png

Werent you holding your fucking breath on the moon. how are you just breathing here?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This is what we WOULD have done normally.

If Murata comes out and says it was an optical illusion later so be it. But this downplay in an effort to combat future wankers ect is fucking dumb. It's no different to what Mike was doing with Dragon Ball.
That’s really dumb and anyone who subscribed to this is basically admitting that fanboys can dictate their better judgment. Scrutiny is one thing, this is just denying what’s shown.

If anything, these new feats DEBUNK a lot of wank by OMP fanboys. Saitama’s whole thing is that he can effortlessly one punch anything without ever going all out. Now we’re seeing him go all out against Garou as he himself says so now we know what his upper limits are, making it easier to argue with fanboys saying he has no limits or whatever.

As it stands, Goku still one-shots the verse

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The man was just casually talking to Garou on Io and its like
1653403565254.png

Werent you holding your fucking breath on the moon. how are you just breathing here?
Overcoming normal human limits means you can survive in space and perhaps breathe with just whatever atmosphere is on Jupiter moon they were on

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
People go the calc stacking route to explain why Serious Punch^2 performed that feat while everything else in OPM doesn’t come remotely close to it

planet busting value^2 allegedly comes out to galaxy busting power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back