• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I hope for an assassin creed game that pretends all the Vikings and Greek shit doesn't exist and goes back to the stealthy Middle Eastern Assassin stuff
There was a dude that was talking about an assassins creed game that takes place during WWI or vietnam war.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
assassins creed game where you play as Glug the Caveman and must "assassinate" the dinosaurs
oogaboogaaa.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>reading isekai
>MC is a priest class
>has 100 in recovery stat meaning he can heal any wound
>he decides to stat dump into evasion
>essentially has ultra instinct
>he cant get a party because people believe evasion on healers is worthless
>people in the comments mad saying he wont ever be able to dodge AOE attacks and that he should tell people he has strong healing

People in the comments are fucking clowns. Why would you tell anyone that you have that much healing power. you asking to be made a slave somehow. and who the fuck cares about AoE when you could just heal your way through it. hell the man even has a shield now so he can literally just tank anything he cant dodge.
:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I really liked the direction the series went with Origins, with better combat and RPG stuff added. The Egyptian setting was also really fun.

Didn’t bother with Odyssey which looked like a copy and paste of Origins or that Viking and don’t think I’ll ever be touching another Ubisoft title again with the stuff their pulling these days

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
This is me today.

>Went to sleep at 12:30 yesterday cause I was watching Bleach and my mom forced me to stop.
>Forced to wake up at 5:30 to drop off my sister with my family.
>Can't even have coffee or breakfast cause it's to late.
>After dropping off my sister dad goes and drives off to drop mom and her coworker at their workplace.
>Have to walk all the way home from the place I dropped my sister off.
>Sees Dad hasn't come home yet and it's 7:15
>Decides to nap till it's 8 thinking that dad will wake me up so he can drop me off at a dunkin donuts so I can pick up a job application before he goes to work.
>Dad doesn't wake me up, instead wake by myself and check time
>it's 2:28
>Realize I just slept my entire afternoon off.
>This is fine:blobfacade:life

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yep, but to be fair it was kinda shit.

I got fired cause I was trying to turn on my phone, not even looking at it at the end of the day waiting for the bus to come. 'Cause they're still kids there' despite how it was after hours.

Also, the pay is shit like we got our checks last week but I got $78 for my two days, which might seem like a lot till you realize I worked 8am-4pm 9 hours both days, and minimum wage is $15/hr. meaning I should've gotten around $270 (excluding any taxes pulled out of my paycheck)

My sister got it even worse, she's a junior counselor at 16 years old and has an even harder job than me cause I got to take care of the 8-10-year-old kids who at least listen when you tell them to use the bathroom.

My sister has to take care of 4-5-year-olds who when you ask them if they need to use the bathroom will say no and then proceed to piss or shit their pants.

And how much money did she get working for two weeks?

$183. Not joking she only got 183 dollars working for 2 weeks, 9 hours a day taking care of little kids.

And then my parents who were all like 'it doesn't matter if the pay is bad its work for experience!' are now like 'wtf there scamming you!' after seeing my sister's paycheck.

And I'm all 'I told you so' :cat

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yep, but to be fair it was kinda shit.

I got fired cause I was trying to turn on my phone, not even looking at it at the end of the day waiting for the bus to come. 'Cause they're still kids there' despite how it was after hours.

Also, the pay is shit like we got our checks last week but I got $78 for my two days, which might seem like a lot till you realize I worked 8am-4pm 9 hours both days, and minimum wage is $15/hr. meaning I should've gotten around $270 (excluding any taxes pulled out of my paycheck)

My sister got it even worse, she's a junior counselor at 16 years old and has an even harder job than me cause I got to take care of the 8-10-year-old kids who at least listen when you tell them to use the bathroom.

My sister has to take care of 4-5-year-olds who when you ask them if they need to use the bathroom will say no and then proceed to piss or shit their pants.

And how much money did she get working for two weeks?

$183. Not joking she only got 183 dollars working for 2 weeks, 9 hours a day taking care of little kids.

And then my parents who were all like 'it doesn't matter if the pay is bad its work for experience!' are now like 'wtf there scamming you!' after seeing my sister's paycheck.

And I'm all 'I told you so' :cat
Ayo what the fuck is that. Thats some bullshit right there

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Ayo what the fuck is that. Thats some bullshit right there
I actually posted a part of my contract here showing the pay. lemme find it.

Here: https://onelastforum.com/threads/ci...-2-electric-boogaloo.1892/page-130#post-90822

Web-capture-27-6-2022-215248-app-getoutlaw-com.jpg

like wtf? basic calculator math would tell you that a week working at the same number of hours I did would net you around $675

So how the hell does the camp get away with shortchanging counselors this much? And like sure the parents are made to tip you at the end of the year but even there tips usually come to around $1000. So $2000 dollars for an entire summer of work? How is this even legal?

Also, the camp seems to know this, cause apparently counselors and leaders aren't allowed to talk about the pay. I only decided to apply cause my sis heard a rumor that there paying $25/hr.

Turns out they're paying fucking nothing/hr. :breh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back