• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
why didnt they just draw him? it's not like the artist can't do that
Its all cringe anyway. Idk why they are doing this to cyclops and jean specifically.

Like isn't this shit how you start spreading diseases and what not. especially with how everyone on krakoa was having so much sex that they were just dumping babies off in an overcrowded nursery

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Its all cringe anyway. Idk why they are doing this to cyclops and jean specifically.

Like isn't this shit how you start spreading diseases and what not. especially with how everyone on krakoa was having so much sex that they were just dumping babies off in an overcrowded nursery
whackass modern marvel writers
they just had peter parker get cucked too

weirdass shit to write into a story about....anything really but especially superheroes

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FXf6vULUYAAsoYV
FXgYMv8VsAI1-eW

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

:lolwat Jesus bruh, put down whatever roids you're on and try again. You're looking wack as shit.

That’s not roids. Those aren’t even real muscles. Just skin bulging from injecting petroleum into himself.

Russian guy almost lost his arms from injecting himself with the same stuff. Wouldn’t post it since articles show the surgery and whole sections of arm muscles bloated with oil they had to remove.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Best part is that he doesn’t even look strong. His arms look like tumors ending in literal toothpicks for forearms and those pecs look like he gave himself breast implants.

if you got enough time to do this to yourself, just go work out lol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That’s not roids. Those aren’t even real muscles. Just skin bulging from injecting petroleum into himself.

Russian guy almost lost his arms from injecting himself with the same stuff. Wouldn’t post it since articles show the surgery and whole sections of arm muscles bloated with oil they had to remove.
I think I posted a video of that russian guy you're talking about, fighting in that russian mma promotion that has more interferences run than WWE. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back