• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Best part is that he doesn’t even look strong. His arms look like tumors ending in literal toothpicks for forearms and those pecs look like he gave himself breast implants.

if you got enough time to do this to yourself, just go work out lol
You're forgetting how thin his legs look in comparison to his torso. :hestonpls Man looks like he missed leg day his whole life.:russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I think I posted a video of that russian guy you're talking about, fighting in that russian mma promotion that has more interferences run than WWE. :mjlol
Those oil implant don’t give him an ounce of strength and the bulkiness in his arms is all necrosis from dead, rotting muscle tissue that no longer even works, so his arms are weaker and more sluggish than even the average Joe.

Seriously, how can you be this dumb? He’s lucky to be alive

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FXj80o7WQAYJiLN

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
New Mha ch: Bakugou's super DUPER SPECIAL ATTACK!!!
WOW the Howitzer impact cluster extended pass the UA barrier too!! I wonder what happened, what's the damage.

>Next to nothing half of Ashyraki's body got burned before he fucks up Bakugou's arm( you remember how Chadeavor literally burned Afo to a fucking crisp a minute ago forcing him to rewind the damage so he wouldn't die:mjlol )

>Afo and Ashyraki still don't care about Bakugou. Just acknowledge that his boyfriend Izuku loves- er likes him as his bestest best friend and it'll be easy to mentally fuck him up if Bakugou is damaged.

>Mirio exists. Where the hell was he before? I dunno Hori doesn't know either and I question why he even bothers showing him anymore if he barely does anything. Can't make Izuku look bad after all.

I literally expected nothing from Bakugou and I'm disappointed :skully. I feel sorry for the poor bastard and I don't even like him never did:mjlol.

Basically sums up the chapter :kobeha

In case it wasn't obvious Bakugou got cucked something fierce :skully . It's like watching Buu saga Vegeta without any of the self awareness and reflection from Vegeta (in this case Bakugou) about how his rival reaches greater heights.

It's honestly hilarious how the author can't even make Bakugou actually get stronger and keep up with Deku when we can name a million different ways without it becoming stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back