• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_7.png

:hestonpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It's honestly hilarious how the author can't even make Bakugou actually get stronger and keep up with Deku when we can name a million different ways without it becoming stupid.
It wouldn't even be so bad if there was a scene or something where Bakugou just straight up admits that he couldn't catch up. Maybe have it that he's proud of what he's accomplished or have him be a "rival" in the sense that Izuku's strength makes him want to continue to get strong and go past his limits. Something that could have easily been done without giving the best power ever 6 other powers that make most of the cast entirely worthless in even their specialities but I digress. We don't really get that so it just turns to Bakugou talking about how he isn't going to stay behind or hyping himself up only to do nothing but be Izuku's sidekick.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The funny thing is Bakugou fans may as well pack their damn bags. Series is going to end so it'll never be better than this for him :mjlol . Izuku's sidepiece is what he is and always will be and Afo will always have more respect for Chadchi, an npc who grew to power despite the circumstances than Bakugou, the supposed prodigy who does jack shit :kobeha.
Accept Koichi supremacy Izuku/ Bakugou stans you know it's all true :mjlol.

It wouldn't even be so bad if there was a scene or something where Bakugou just straight up admits that he couldn't catch up. Maybe have it that he's proud of what he's accomplished or have him be a "rival" in the sense that Izuku's strength makes him want to continue to get strong and go past his limits. Something that could have easily been done without giving the best power ever 6 other powers that make most of the cast entirely worthless in even their specialities but I digress. We don't really get that so it just turns to Bakugou talking about how he isn't going to stay behind or hyping himself up only to do nothing but be Izuku's sidekick.
The funny thing is Bakugou fans may as well pack their damn bags. Series is going to end so it'll never be better than this for him :mjlol . Izuku's sidepiece is what he is and always will be and Afo will always have more respect for Chadchi, an npc who grew to power despite the circumstances than Bakugou, the supposed prodigy who does jack shit :kobeha.
Accept Koichi supremacy Izuku/ Bakugou stans you know it's all true :mjlol.

Basically, it's hilarious how Byakugou got thrown out like trash and has nothing to show for it on any level whatsoever.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Did this motherfucker take from Kishimoto's book on this shit?
it feels like it. everyone that hyped up to be strong is just getting folded. How in the fuck is Deku even supposed to stop this man when hitting with the fucking atmosphere, a bunch of missiles formed into one, and straight burning this man asunder hasn't done shit.

Punching harder isn't gonna save the day here and I swear to god if he gets a new power that conveniently lets him win you might as well call this shit Jojo

it feels like it. everyone that hyped up to be strong is just getting folded. How in the fuck is Deku even supposed to stop this man when hitting with the fucking atmosphere, a bunch of missiles formed into one, and straight burning this man asunder hasn't done shit.

Punching harder isn't gonna save the day here and I swear to god if he gets a new power that conveniently lets him win you might as well call this shit Jojo

It's funny how people think Star and Stripe dying like a scrub mattered atleast because she nerfed Shigaraki right?

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
is it just me or is AFO/Shiggy giving off heavy Madara vibes. As in that no matter what he man just comes out with a win and everyone who fights him just cant do shit to put him down
They've straight up had to make up bullshit to even justify putting him down. Sns nerfing Ashyraki.....to no real effect mind you but in Horikoshi's mind he was nerfed don't you worry (which I fucking called btw :mjlol). To Izuku's mystery mousekaquirk, to a class Npc member (Jiro I think) dropping a mixtape so hot that the Vestiges in Afo's quirk mindscape thing felt hope for the first time and are rebelling holding Afo back for a while. Guess All Might literally decapitating the dudes head and shattering his empire wasn't enough to feel any hope I guess, would've been nice, All Might wouldn't have nearly most of his body yanked out but just ignore that.
Did this motherfucker take from Kishimoto's book on this shit?
Probably, Nardo is one of the best stories he's ever seen according to him:mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back