• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
3e0cREr.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ah so the new Resident Evil series sucks surprising...absolutely no one but the shilliest of shills.

Seriously will people stop trying to make Umbrella execs out to be ANYTHING but Nazi bastards. First it was Birkin in Resident Evil 2, now you're trying to turn WESKER into a good guy? :mjlol

And yeah we need to give him two black daughters because Resident Evil doesn't have enough major black characters. Yeah let's just ignore the existence of Sheva entirely. Hell they act like she's part of the problem, despite being a badass who can fight a powered-up Jill fucking Valentine for minutes by herself, because we need to play into the myth that Resident Evil 5 is somehow racist.

And of course this also ignores Jake, Wesker's very canon child. Why not make a series where Jake and Sheva have to team up for a mission? You get an offspring of Wesker, one white male and one black female protagonist and you could have there be serious tension between them, considering Sheva lost her parents to bio weapons and Wesker was one of the guys who made them.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Bad pic quality I know, but what's the context for this again? I thought Infinity Gauntlets didn't work outside of their home universe, unless that's incorrect.

Though it's a god damn council of Reed Richards, so I wouldn't be surprised even then :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The fuck's this shitty fem Vorgil knock off doing in my Bayonetta?
"My Name...is Viola!"
Honey I couldn't give less of a fuck what your name is.

Also yeah, the enemies are man-made because of course, in a series where you fight angels and demons, MAN has to be the ultimate threat. Because you know that TOTALLY makes sense. :kobeha

Suddenly my expectations for this game have dropped substantially.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Humans were always involved in the plot. Even with the first game being a war between Umbral Witches and Lumen Sages who exploited the powers of Inferno and Paradiso respectably. Third game just seems to be taking that exploitation to its logical conclusion

That Viola character is fucking lame. Her appearance, her dialogue, even her voice is all cringe.

Otherwise, this game looks pretty lit.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Starting to feel the same way about big gaming companies. Too much forced woke politics in games, developers putting more effort in new ways to screw you over with things like microtransactions and now this NFT shit that Ubisoft has really been pushing for.

Makes me appreciate games from smaller developers that just focus on making good games

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Finally. One of the worst DB villains ever. Wonder if this arc will be wrapped up. It fell flat and there’s not much else left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back