• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Starting to feel the same way about big gaming companies. Too much forced woke politics in games, developers putting more effort in new ways to screw you over with things like microtransactions and now this NFT shit that Ubisoft has really been pushing for.

Makes me appreciate games from smaller developers that just focus on making good games
i just stopped caring and pirate everything that comes of a big company that might interest me

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
71gmiJwMMJL.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Somebody added a mod that turned Body Type A and Body Type B into male and female, and people on Nexus got so salty that they mass reported it. It got nuked.

it just seems like it was done to make people mad anyways like that guy who was modding black pokemon characters into white ones or some shit

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Or maybe people just want a more complete game experience including the body type titles rather than just an A or B body type which itself takes away from the immersion.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Dudes want to mod the most insignificant shit in existence but the moment someone actually wants to identify with their biological sex It's a rage.

Aliens, all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back