OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>my brother claiming that even if you get a hole put through your body you still tanked the attack
:Wut:
While I don't necessarily think you have to take NO damage at all for it to count as tanking (only taking minor damage should still count), how the fuck are you "tanking" if the attack puts a hole straight through you?

Your brother IS aware of how a Tank is supposed to work right?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
While I don't necessarily think you have to take NO damage at all for it to count as tanking (only taking minor damage should still count), how the fuck are you "tanking" if the attack puts a hole straight through you?

Your brother IS aware of how a Tank is supposed to work right?
Apparently this all stems from people on SB saying Majin Buu is a glass canon and that means everyone in DB is a glass cannon

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Apparently this all stems from people on SB saying Majin Buu is a glass canon and that means everyone in DB is a glass cannon
Ah I see at least what he's trying there, but it's unnecessary (and stupid).

Majin Buu IS at least a relative glass cannon (though he still straight tanks attacks occasionally), that much can't be denied. The obvious issue with SB's logic, is that this doesn't magically make the rest of the cast glass cannons. In fact most of them can be clearly demonstrated to NOT be glass cannons.

It'd be like using 02 Cherubimon to say all Digimon (at least Adventure ones) are glass cannons. He himself definitely is one, given he can one shot Holydramon and Seraphimon with a double-axe handle yet their weaker forms could severely damage him, but that doesn't make other Digimon (who blatantly can tank attacks from others on their level) suddenly glass cannons.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Dude no need to respect any pronoun, Respect are earned not given.

They want to get respected, earn it first before shouting or telling to anyone they need to respect whatever type of person they are, that include whatever pronoun they want to get labeled with.
The only ones I bothered to acknowledge so far, have been from like three people I know in real life, who are cool folks otherwise. :mjlol And two of them are also using this nonsense to gain the retarded system we currently live under, and get into jobs much easier than they would've before, simply for being a straight white male, which I can respect, because they're genuine workhorses who deserve the push they would've been getting normally, in a world where this stupidity wasn't so prevalent.

Anyone I don't know however, who didn't earn my respect? Unless I'm in an especially good mood that day, I never do it.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
“Christine” was definitely no longer a woman when it came to his own mother though. So yeah, fuck his pronouns and today’s obnoxious obsession with that shit.

He better be trialed as a man. It’s because of today’s obsession with gender identity ruling over common sense that we got men using woman’s bathrooms and getting closer to children, biological males essentially beating up women in MMA, and “Lia” Thomas smashing every actual woman’s record in swimming and stealing medals and scholarships from actual woman while freely changing with them in their locker room with “her” balls out in full view. All because he sucked competing against other men before.

It’s all fucking mental. Know when to draw the line on this fucking shit and see when it’s really just guys exploiting their self-proclaimed gender identity.

south-park-strong-woman-competition.jpg
Oh, I know all this, but these lads either don't seem to care, or are too caught up in 'respecting pronouns as a part of people's identity' to really understand how messed up it is to show any kind of courtesy to someone like Chris, or anyone, be it male or female, who pulls the type of shit he did. Utter madness. We haven't been in simple clown world for years, we're in the full damn circus at this point, and its mind-numbing seeing this shit.:kobeha:wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I wonder if Chris will still be able to push for being deemed unfit to stand trial or even insanity once they go through his entire history which is readily available for the public and he inevitably starts spouting stuff like Sonichu and the Dimensional Merge in court

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ah I see at least what he's trying there, but it's unnecessary (and stupid).

Majin Buu IS at least a relative glass cannon (though he still straight tanks attacks occasionally), that much can't be denied. The obvious issue with SB's logic, is that this doesn't magically make the rest of the cast glass cannons. In fact most of them can be clearly demonstrated to NOT be glass cannons.

It'd be like using 02 Cherubimon to say all Digimon (at least Adventure ones) are glass cannons. He himself definitely is one, given he can one shot Holydramon and Seraphimon with a double-axe handle yet their weaker forms could severely damage him, but that doesn't make other Digimon (who blatantly can tank attacks from others on their level) suddenly glass cannons.
this is exactly what i was telling him but the nigga just doesn't wanna listen.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I wonder if Chris will still be able to push for being deemed unfit for court or even insanity once they go through his entire history which is readily available for the public and he inevitably starts spouting stuff like Sonichu and the Dimensional Merge in court
bout to pull up that one youtube channel that documented his entire life in court
:hestonpls

Maddie

Acclaimed
Boo isn't even a glass cannon. He's one of the tankiest characters in DB. What matters his his pool of chi and how well he controls it over his body. That determines his endurance, not his magically made flesh which is infinitely pliable and moldable by design

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Boo isn't even a glass cannon. He's one of the tankiest characters in DB. What matters his his pool of chi and how well he controls it over his body. That determines his endurance, not his magically made flesh which is infinitely pliable and moldable by design
Buu isnt "tanky" in the normal sense. He is 100% a glass cannon but that doesn't matter because his regen is ludicrous which in turn makes him "tanky"

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Wonder if this is going to have a ripple effect on some of his trolls. Namely, the ones that took their trolling too far and caused real physical and mental harm to both Chris and those related to him.

I doubt the Court will go after them but Chris’s life story will be more well known through this trial, we’ll probably be seeing televised documentaries in the future, etc. All the sick shit they did to him will be even more well known to the public.

Doubly so for trolls who got doxxed and their identities known like that psycho bitch that got Chris to confess his incest and the Idea Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back