• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

guess who is back with the dbs downplay? not em :tupac

so, if we revert back to galaxy level dbs, and gt chars now have been bumped up to galaxy+ levels, it might be, the only time i will agree with em :russ

:hestonpls

the analogy that a sequel series is > the prequel one is canon, thus, goku time > dbs, it's over :mjlol
This man's hitting next level. We've gone almost full circle here. He went from being the guy fighting back against the wank, to spearheading the downplay. :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it's just sort of a side effect of the times tbh

the hobby as a whole, trends towards higher end interpretations now, across every forum (except sb)

also tbh we were overly strict with some feats back in the day as well

mostly, standards have improved

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FXuaLZFaQAACs6b

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Rom and Hybrid > Galvatron and Starscream.

Alternatively, on a scale of quality many would say It's other other way around, simplicit.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

guess who is back with the dbs downplay? not em :tupac

so, if we revert back to galaxy level dbs, and gt chars now have been bumped up to galaxy+ levels, it might be, the only time i will agree with em :russ

:hestonpls

the analogy that a sequel series is > the prequel one is canon, thus, goku time > dbs, it's over :mjlol
He came out of “retirement” for this :skully

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
it's just sort of a side effect of the times tbh

the hobby as a whole, trends towards higher end interpretations now, across every forum (except sb)

also tbh we were overly strict with some feats back in the day as well

mostly, standards have improved
Multiversal, immeasurable speed DMC/GOW will never be seen as legitimate to me, so I can safely say that not ALL higher end interpretations are accurate. :hestonpls

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
However, red monkey goku still can't beat Master Galvatron, thus equating him with a low-level herald in Marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back