• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The allegations must have been much more serious than the reports let on, which made the board and sponsors force it. There's no other way.

Layringitis is out and Triple H is back as of earlier today. Kevin Dunn is also going to be out.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The allegations must have been much more serious than the reports let on, which made the board and sponsors force it. There's no other way.

Layringitis is out and Triple H is back as of earlier today. Kevin Dunn is also going to be out.
Ah, great. So, we can look forward to Stephanie and HHH running what's left of this crumbling ship into the ground. :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know I wouldn't put it passed him to say this just to troll people.

If he is actually retiring, who is taking charge after him?
Stephanie and Nick Khan are co-CEOs for the moment. One of them will probably prevail over the other.

Triple H is back as head of talent relations. I assume he's fully taking over creative now.

Think I might wind up watching SmackDown tonight and seeing how it goes. This week's Dynamite was godawful and so I'm open to giving WWE a chance again and seeing what happens now that there's going to be an actual change.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ah, great. So, we can look forward to Stephanie and HHH running what's left of this crumbling ship into the ground. :mjlol
He had to go. Company was in the ground as it is. Nick Khan is also a co-CEO so hopefully that will cut back on Stephanie's bad tendencies. Hers more so than Hunter's.

The good news is this means that Kevin Dunn is inevitably going as the head producer so we won't need to see seizure-inducing camera cuts anymore.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
He had to go. Company was in the ground as it is. Nick Khan is also a co-CEO so hopefully that will cut back on Stephanie's bad tendencies. Hers more so than Hunter's.

The good news is this means that Kevin Dunn is inevitably going as the head producer so we won't need to see seizure-inducing camera cuts anymore.
I'd like to hope that this will mean good change, but I'm highly skeptical of that being the case. Think I'll just watch some clips of the upcoming show on YouTube, rather than watch the whole thing.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Doing what?

For this series, I envision something like the Wizards and Warriors stuff.

Again, I'm looking for fact checkers/proof readers, people who can do art and animation, and someone who can put the movie together with a good video editor though that might be Nihilus.

I envision paying at some point, maybe a stipend when I get more work in the fall. Probably only volunteer for the first few videos, but if it gets traction, pay should go up. Everyone can advertise their own products too.

I want the OBD brand to be part of the bigger company I have in mind.
What's all that going to be about ?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
You know as much as we make fun of dragon ball super and how its not as good as Z one thing Im happy with is that the music has fucking remained on point the entire series

unknown.png

:mjgrin

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
as for james marsters vs miki shinichiro, while miki is one of the best jp va's out there and also did an amazing performance as zamasu

james surpassed him, cuz he added more heat and salt on the tone of his voice, he was really into that role
Marsters is the only real actor with any professional training. His acting skills >>>>>> everyone else in the eng dub

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Lore and conflict of series.

I'm working on a script called "the Geopolitics of Claymore" now.
Sounds cool. I guess one of the first things I was thinking of just on the base level is figuring out how warriors can fight wizards if you give them shitloads of hax spells or something :skully. I'm sure you've thought of stuff around that but still, it's always one of the first things in my mind no matter what I read cause some authors do a lot better than others in that regard :mjlol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back