• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
"they wanted a new Popeye" This tells me they were trying to force him to change the character into something he is not, most likely some stupid ass woke shit that's too common in this day and age and Genndy was not going to be apart of it. Fucking disgraceful that they ignored the massive talent they had for something that is going to be most likely inferior in every way.
They greenlight the Emoji Movie over this bro :jaeden

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FYQA3sIVUAAngiR

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
saw him in a show recently and he's actually a good actor but that eminem ass haircut is not it at all
the problem is how little effort they put, this dude don't need to have some amazing hair the producers could get him a wig and do an complete change on how he looks like with make up,and even CGI, that just shows mediocre si the path they have chosen

At this point i can't help but feel like they have been pushing rebbots/continuations of older stuff to replace the original works and make these mediocre versions be what new generations will grow with,it always follow this exact same path yet they continue at it relentless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back