• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Spanish gaming news thing asked pokemons creator if he would ever consider making a new colosseum or stadium type game and he told them "No" and then walked out of the interview.

Nigga losing out on fucking gangbusters
??????

god why are they so fucking stupid
they have the biggest media franchise in the WORLD and are dedicated to only making mid now smh

I stopped my SwSh playthrough midway and decided to just emulate Emerald and it is just such a better game it's insane. They lost their touch.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Soon

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
the problem is how little effort they put, this dude don't need to have some amazing hair the producers could get him a wig and do an complete change on how he looks like with make up,and even CGI, that just shows mediocre si the path they have chosen

At this point i can't help but feel like they have been pushing rebbots/continuations of older stuff to replace the original works and make these mediocre versions be what new generations will grow with,it always follow this exact same path yet they continue at it relentless
they could CGI Superman's beard, They could CGI his half ass Hair.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So fought with Alexander (180) I don't usually record fight below 200 but shit caught me by surprise I never knew there's exploitable loop with Beatrix.

Shit is 10 min long because Beatrix literally loop the whole fight. Beatrix wasn't even part of the team

Here's the video

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back