• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
so fep has a twitter and it's
uh
well

1653403565254.png

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Actually no wait, its probably just that they come from one of the now destroyed universes between 13-18. That is, if Toriyama even remembers that tidbit of lore. :mjlol Chances are, he probably doesn't.:tupac
Doubt it

it’s probably just the Shadow Dragons thing where Shenron flew off with Goku to some unknown dimension (Toyo drew an entire dimension for that in his old fanfic lol, wouldn’t surprise me if he pushed for that idea)

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Revamped my Dragon's Dogma collection, and fixed the problem that was causing it to crash Vortex during installation. It was a problem with Nexus, and it not categorizing mods for Dragons Dogma correctly. Which generated an endless feedback loop which broke Vortex and the mod section.

Now since I changed the categories for those mods? It should be smooth sailing.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Doubt it

it’s probably just the Shadow Dragons thing where Shenron flew off with Goku to some unknown dimension (Toyo drew an entire dimension for that in his old fanfic lol, wouldn’t surprise me if he pushed for that idea)
Yeah, probably. A man could hope, even slightly, that they'd use some preestablished lore from Super to start tying things together and bring past events talked about into more perspective, but nah, I guess not. :mjlol I almost forgot who we're dealing with here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back