• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
it is now a meme format
1658852936247197.png

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Played through the Konquest mode of MK Armageddon just now. Honestly it's a lot better than I remember really, more fighting games need fun singleplayer modes like this.

Also Taven is 100% one of the high/top tiers. Dude managed to straight up beat Dark Raiden, and even defeated Blaze before that was later retconned. Straight up has timestop hax too, so he's soloing a ton of verses just from that alone.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Was looking at the Digimon Survive Trophies.

It doesn't reveal much except some of the Digimon who are fought as bosses presumably later in the game
Boltboutamon, Plutomon, The Sovereign and Fanglongmon are all bosses who can be defeated.
Fanglongmon has a Ruin Mode in this

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So I guess Diabolos the softess Summon in this game, literally got bulldoze by Zidane.

Dude couldn't even survive for 4 mins.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>people saying big mom is weak because she got taken down without fighting luffy
Wasnt big mom also fighting 3 niggas at the same time. like god damn ontop of that her devil fruit did fuck all here because the shit only works on people who fear her

This is why I always say that DVDs and blu-rays are > streaming. If you own it, they can't mess with it or take it away.

Yep, it's already bad enough with the current localization teams in Anime, Manga and Video Games able to also edit shit in Japan before it releases at all as a whole(though luckily, it's not all studios or localization teams that go that far) but for streaming networks to retroactively edit shit is drawing the line so bad, it hurts.

Netfux is already killing itself through so many dumbass decisions but I can easily see this not helping any at all and sadly being adopted by some networks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back