• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>people saying big mom is weak because she got taken down without fighting luffy
Wasnt big mom also fighting 3 niggas at the same time. like god damn ontop of that her devil fruit did fuck all here because the shit only works on people who fear her
she hit his ass in the anime version

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FYr0RLkWIAIuwti

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The Black Clover spoilers were pretty cool. Lucius is an asshole for showing up like that at the end though :skully . Everyone is wondering where the hell the Julius is for an important ceremony and the nigga decides in the middle of the shit he's doing to "congratulate" Asta for reaching the endgame, literally as he tried to propose to that nun lady and got rejected :mjlol.

I guess as a side note Asta took the rejection just fine. No drama or anything, he just acknowledges that he can't change people's thoughts.

The Black Clover spoilers were pretty cool. Lucius is an asshole for showing up like that at the end though :skully . Everyone is wondering where the hell the Julius is for an important ceremony and the nigga decides in the middle of the shit he's doing to "congratulate" Asta for reaching the endgame, literally as he tried to propose to that nun lady and got rejected :mjlol.

I guess as a side note Asta took the rejection just fine. No drama or anything, he just acknowledges that he can't change people's thoughts.

Wow... didn't expect the creator to actually just end the gag like that.
I thought it was gonna be Asta chasing after her forever but I guess he's just going to jump deep into AstaxNoelle or someone else.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

a shame but hey its time
EHc-IClUUAEJgvZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back