• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
On this subject...
Will there be a third anime entry in the Gridman Universe series?

Wakabayashi:
We might just have a surprise for you tomorrow. When it comes to other tokusatsu series, obviously if they were in the works we couldn't tell you, but director Amemiya is good at adapting his childhood favs into anime. There are a lot of talks about what we wish we can do, but hopefully in the future.

Wakabayashi also explained that their Gridman short created for Hideaki Anno's Animator Expo was an homage to the original series and is separate from the later SSSS.Gridman anime series.
Honestly kind of wholesome and based.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
AVuJouW.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yea a lot of retard write fan fiction, they either do it for attention or clout. Nothing new. Even books operate this way it depends on the consumer to buy and spread it in the first place. the only real difference is most shit online is free to spread and easily accessible. during the former era of books and shit you need to pay people to print your work and you need a backer to spread shit out that's why this type of shit is hard to release and spread.

:life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back