• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bruh, how many times i got to end that dumb z broly vs dbs broly argument?

movie 8 broly, is one of the best z heels, his mic skills are more potent alone than every dbs broly line, he ever said [even movie 10 broly, had heel lines, despite being on the kakarot trauma streak]

let's not get ahead of ourselves

z broly exists in merch, for like almost 2 decades, and is the reason dbs broly and lol kale, became canon, plus still sales more than both of them

so, i don't want to hear that dbs broly surpassed the movie 8 version of broly, in quality or tenacity

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

movie 8 broly, is one of the best z heels, his mic skills are more potent alone than every dbs broly line, he ever said [even movie 10 broly, had heel lines, despite being on the kakarot trauma streak]

z broly exists in merch, for like almost 2 decades, and is the reason dbs broly and lol kale, became canon, plus still sales more than both of them

so, i don't want to hear that dbs broly surpassed the movie 8 version of broly, in quality or tenacity

Bruh, you jumped so far off the cuff its not even funny, lol. I'm talking about which of the four movies posted up above sold the most, not which version of Broly was actually better. :mjlol

starrk/harribel, barry and then grimmjow in battlefield smarts and all, all the others were just meh tier

Meh? I'll be real, Ulquirroa is like the dumbest, Szayel is like the 3rd dumbest and Nniotra has a fucking deathwish.
But I will include Barragan as he actually WAS being smart in his usage of Respira even when he was fucking around and only died because Hachi was being equally smart in how to beat him.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"Kariya is exactly the same as Nnoitra, with a death wish so you can't like him and not Nnoitra".

Ignoring that Kariya was more about the revenge than anything else, had a lot more personality than Nnoitra and at least had a cool "take all the fucker's down with me" approach to his death wish. He wasn't just a suicidal dipshit.

But nah, I just downplay everything and wank the "shitty Bounts". :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Blade got triggered at the mere thought of Z broly slander
:hestonpls

grimmjow-jaegerjaquez.gif

wasn't that triggered, lad :mjpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
i play it just for story and characters :skully

They honestly should just have made some turn-based game or even a tower defense, the only content i had to actively play is pretty annoying because how fast it is.

At very least doing anything is fast so i can just do shit for 5 min and i'm done

I feel like it should have been one of those FE-type turn-based games, where you can deploy your ship and employees and move them around.

Also fucking buff Mina again you assholes even her rearm is shit :blobnotgood

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

But he has depth blade old Broly was just a le generic bad guy-T.Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back