• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
grimmjow-jaegerjaquez.gif

wasn't that triggered, lad :mjpls
Screenshot_1_1.png

If me or derpmaster had even dared you would have sent us to the shadow realm. Dont deny it
:hestonpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I like Kenpachi because his fights are about the only ones in Bleach where people just shut the fuck up and whale on each other like the crazy ghost samurai I was promised :catskully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
jokes aside, i like both movie 8 broly and dbs broly, it's just that dbs broly aint on that level yet

but, coolness factor wise, pcell and cooler are cooler = pun intended, that's facts
Even DBH thinks Cooler is Cooler.
>Learns about Golden Form
>Immediately figures the shit out and transforms
>Bodies the fuck outta Cumber as Golden Metal Cooler
:hestonpls

I mean, is it really surprising ?

Belchtards think Kenpachi is a supremely well written char. Going by that, it only makes sense that Nnoitra would be one as well.

The fact the anime even tried to give the fucker depth was just sad. You can tell Kubo just wanted him to be a pathetic Death Seeker who hated women being ahead of him and made him as vile as possible... that's all he had for him.

Nelliel should have just killed him and had done with it, that way her transformation could actually fucking matter, but nah we gotta give Kenpachi a win. 🤦‍♂️

Neliel really should have defeated Nnoitra and left it at that...
Just like what happened with Unohana... shit just isn't fair... why you gotta do me like that Kubo?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The fact the anime even tried to give the fucker depth was just sad. You can tell Kubo just wanted him to be a pathetic Death Seeker who hated women being ahead of him and made him as vile as possible... that's all he had for him.
Bleach has good characters, that's the funny thing. So it's weird to see which ones people bend over backwards trying to make seem better than they are. Like the 30 min - hour long videos discussing the likes of Ulquiorra or Orihime.

At least Tosen I see the IDEA behind it, the issue there is it was executed poorly AND both Ichinose Maki and Shusuke Amagai, basically did the same thing but A LOT better.
Neliel really should have defeated Nnoitra and left it at that...
Just like what happened with Unohana... shit just isn't fair... why you gotta do me like that Kubo?
Just two of many characters who were completely wasted IMO.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
zaraki is a berserker, a try hard one, but still a berserker, his legion of fanbois is the worst thing about him

mean, brat kenpachi was so op, that had to be sealed by unohana, who was scarred and damaged by him, she sealed his memories cuz he was too op, even as a brat

brat zaraki could literally whoop all of the espada, at the same time

:russ :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back