• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach has good characters, that's the funny thing. So it's weird to see which ones people bend over backwards trying to make seem better than they are. Like the 30 min - hour long videos discussing the likes of Ulquiorra or Orihime.

At least Tosen I see the IDEA behind it, the issue there is it was executed poorly AND both Ichinose Maki and Shusuke Amagai, basically did the same thing but A LOT better.

Tosen's biggest problem is that Kubo only finally added in his reasoning and depth in CFYOW... which was well after he died which can be seen as a complete waste as he wasn't alive at that point.

Just two of many characters who were completely wasted IMO.

Atleast Neliel is still alive and a Co-Queen of HM and it's heavily implied that they and Shunsui reached an understanding in CFYOW and other materials.
Unohana doesn't even get that and the Anime damn sure isn't saving that.

dumb writing all, but that's how kubo rolls, he wanted his fic char to be that strong :mjlol [still weaker than yama though]

It's implied Toshirou is stronger than Kenpachi too lol so not even that(But not if Narita has anything to say about it :skully)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Hitsu.

After all of this time, i still think that aesthetically , his Bankai , without the petal limiters and his ice techs are some of the best looking in the series.
Agreed

Rukia's is up there too, then again ice based shit always tends to look sick as hell to me.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
grimmjow-jaegerjaquez.gif

wasn't that triggered, lad :mjpls
1425493187918.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I barely remember any of the quincies because their designs were generic as all hell and they had the personality of dried cardboard :russ
"Bu..but what about Askin, he's totally one of the best characters in the series." :kobeha

Bazz was the only half-way interesting nazi and he was a discount Grimmjow.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Hitsu.

After all of this time, i still think that aesthetically , his Bankai , without the petal limiters and his ice techs are some of the best looking in the series.
Ive been 90% sure Hitsu was inspired more by Keith Evans than Hiei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back