• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
GgUM4Du.png

This dude

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
You know I think its been like 10+ years since the last time I saw a match up featuring someone from S-Cry-Ed ever show up

last time, a scryed vs thread was made by me on 2019 or something, but usually, this series was used mostly from 2010 up to 2014

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There are only two Super movies

and one of them (DBS Broly) is above both Z movies
Battle of the Gods and RoF were both originally released with the Dragon Ball Z title, same with Dokkan Battle (mobile game) and Yo! Son Goku and Friends are back! special. Toei + Shueisha knows its Dragon Ball Z that sells and tries to use that to market and promote DBS.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>The Quincie's in Bleach had the personality of cardboard

I guess Uryu was foreshadowing that personality trait the entire time then :skully . I forget that dude even exists sometimes. Even when I saw some of the last arc I forgot about him.

It was hilarious to the point where you couldn't take it seriously.

Like , iconic power ups in manga :

Yusuke going Mazoku
Goku going SS
Ichigo using Bankai for the first time
Nardo going Sage mode.

>>Kenpachi putting his other hand on his fucking sword.

:mjlol

But what about Izuku finding out he has legs....only to forget and then find out he has legs again with full cowl. Seriously its stupid looking back on that shit. Our genius main character, takes forever to find out that he should spread his super strength all across his body , the fuck did he think All Might was doing when he jumped thousands of feet in the air I don't know :mjlol. He trains by jumping on buildings Megaman X style...you know something that requires his legs and has a literal Jimmy Neutron brain blast about using his legs to kick :kobeha.

Won't see the chad Skycrawler do that kind of shit, sweeping people's legs with his quirk was the first thing he thought of :skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Bakugou can still do something, hes still alive, you're judging too early.

His ultimate attack got no sold, he got his arm twisted so that its unusable which is bad because Unlike Endeavor or the Todoroki's Bakugou can't spread his quirk around his body or anything. He needs his hands, the nigga can't even fly anymore at this point. Unless Hori pulls some more shit out his ass the dudes done :kobeha . Now forget the stupid shit in the main series and see why Knuckleduster is one of the best things that came from Vigilantes

tumblr_ov9nu7HzhU1uro4v8o1_1280.jpg

98f0431d27b8405392e352a464c1335d91d504cd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back