• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's funny how the Meta Decks are starting to get slapped by all these cards people just ignored, like Dark Angel and such. :mjpls
I've noticed that a lot of people who run meta anything seem to forget that they should expect people to know the match-up.

And you know, forgetting that they have to be competent at the game to begin with :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
rrjylqqgs6c91.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>goku can breath in space
>no he can't what makes you say that?
>remember the rabbit dude from dragonball

Bruh come on now

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think it would be perfect with Cassadra Doll (Claymore)
I thought it was good how Cassandra's fighting style was legitimately a mind-fuck when you first see it. You're thinking like "what the fuck is she doing" and it's good 'cause that's the point, it's meant to throw the opponent off and it really works no matter how goofy it looks. :maybe

Unfortunately for her, Teresa always gonna be Teresa. :awesome

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
now im seeing people saying that oda said "everything in one piece so far was filler" because he said he's gonna start writing the true one piece now
Literally all he's saying is that everything up to now was building up to this endgame, not that none of it mattered or it was all filler.

Unless you're just trying to find reasons to hate the series, how do twist a man's words that much?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Literally all he's saying is that everything up to now was building up to this endgame, not that none of it mattered or it was all filler.

Unless you're just trying to find reasons to hate the series, how do twist a man's words that much?
Well considering it was people saying you cant say "filleruto" anymore. I think we know whos talking nonsense
:maybe

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
But then the Hist-Jilian wars spilled out of a Wheelian rip into the SubSys slice of 'brane-space, and things changed for Kinmune. With the outer colonies separated from Nu-Mundelbright chronoculic sync-net anchors, maintenance of space-time beyond the F-Shores faltered. As the barely-there Hist blink-root-ship armada fired an artillery barrage of 16th-dimensional mathematics at their Jilian enemies, impossipoint detonations stippled across the Ix-Egg and its clutch-satellites like some garish TalOSian hologram, only without the irony. Kinmune's synthetic body, caught in one of the blasts, suddenly found itself in the Ysgramorim, her mind an aggregate of the residual personalities of her last several users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back