• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus, the Defense Force of OPM is reaching critical mass to defend this shitpile of a chapter.
"It doesn't matter if it didn't happen, we witnessed it thus it mattered" the fuck type of shit is this?! Just because we know it happened doesn't mean it matters when no one else knows it happened.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Shit happened in their head or something?

If it's in their head no one scales to it including Saitama.
If it happened and shit got reverted. Saitama is the only one who is at that level as Saitama didn't get any stronger.

Garou isn't going to get any shit of scaling as the dude was powering up while that whole shit happened and well it never happened.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So Shit happened in their head or something?

If it's in their head no one scales to it including Saitama.
If it happened and shit got reverted. Saitama is the only one who is at that level as Saitama didn't get any stronger.

Garou isn't going to get any shit of scaling as the dude was powering up while that whole shit happened and well it never happened.
nah it happened but then saitama went back in time and essentially stopped it all from happening. he then merged with his past self who seems to not remember what happened

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Buy a small industrial fan, face it to the motherboard and that should solve 90%of your problem or just check your GPU it might be causing the heat due to fan problems
My gpu is my cpu. I'm using a ryzen with integrated graphics. Also what kind of fan?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
My gpu is my cpu. I'm using a ryzen with integrated graphics. Also what kind of fan?

hiff-900blk.jpg

Something Like this, one with Metal Fans and shit not the Plastic.. obviously this only works if you have a Tower CPU. If you have a laptop or a flat CPU you need a Flat fan.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Reading the OPM slander is a bit depressing.
I've never actually read past the mini filler tournament arc in the manga but i did read around the neo heroes arc in the webtoon. And it was definitely a great and fun read. Couple the fact that Mob is one of the best anime's I've ever seen. I don't think there is no denying that ONE can write. My only take away from this is that Murata seems to have more creative freedom than previously thought.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@shade0180 @Paxton I've been forced to absolutely throttle my cpu's performance to 50% in order to cool it down.

It should be okay for web browsing and video watching, gaming not so much but I don't game anyway.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Didn't personally comment on it cause i don't care...but i certainly thought and still think it was never good.

What's the problem with that if i may ask ?
Not even you specifically, but I've seen people unironically think OPM was peak fiction a couple years back jumping on the bandwagon as if it's the worst piece of manga they've ever read.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
One Punch Mid
One Mid Man
Not even you specifically, but I've seen people unironically think OPM was peak fiction a couple years back jumping on the bandwagon as if it's the worst piece of manga they've ever read.
I just have the stupid shit that happened in the Manga when all of this could've been avoided if they simply followed the webcomic

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Personally while I think s1 of OPM was good. I think even before this arc OPM was having problems cause Saitama is a stagnant character.

It doesn't seem like he's changed from s1.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
One Mid Man

I just have the stupid shit that happened in the Manga when all of this could've been avoided if they simply followed the webcomic
I'm honestly not sure why they didn't just do that. The WC MA arc was short, but fucking awesome. It's not flashy but instead we got to know more about Garou's reason of fighting which was definitely a thousand times better than the Solo Leveling attempt we had now.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Personally while I think s1 of OPM was good. I think even before this arc OPM was having problems cause Saitama is a stagnant character.

It doesn't seem like he's changed from s1.

I mostly agree with this

S1/Up to Volume 7 I would still rate as good

everything after that slowly went downhill

(much like MHA for me but I digress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back