• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And when throw how much bigger Jupiter is to Earth.

Jupiter_Earth_size_comparison.jpg

Saitama would obliterate the Earth with same sneeze
Might not blow it up depending on how close he is actually. He might just bore a hole straight through it. I feel like if he was a lot close to jupiter he would definitely have sneezed through it

Like I said, I'm not going to do it unless it's proven without a shadow of a doubt that Saitama or Garou alone matches it.
I don't give a rat's ass otherwise and even then, I'll know Saitama will reach that level anyway so I seriously don't give a shit.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean right now I'm willing to believe that Saitama's around star/large star level+ when at max potential but planetary otherwise. Though for all intents in purposes he's basically still planet+ in debates unless the OP specifies that he's bloodlusted or w/e

Really the star level stuff is actually where I'm most surprised with about the whole thing since I actually expected the series to cap out at only planet level. Even if I have joked about universal OPM in the past :maybe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean right now I'm willing to believe that Saitama's around star/large star level+ when at max potential but planetary otherwise. Though for all intents in purposes he's basically still planet+ in debates unless the OP specifies that he's bloodlusted or w/e

Really the star level stuff is actually where I'm most surprised with about the whole thing since I actually expected the series to cap out at only planet level. Even if I have joked about universal OPM in the past :maybe
OPM is universal. Unlike To Aru. :mjpls

Like I said before, I ultimately expect Saitama and God to basically reach Galaxy or Universal or even Multiversal sooner or later because we know that basically Murata shat the bed(Even though this whole thing shows that Saitama explicitly ramps up with potential rather than that power being there from the start).

All I'm arguing is that giving them both Star System+ alone for that individually, rather than them both combined getting that due to how it happened at all.
Otherwise I don't give a damn, I know he still gets wiped out even by DBZ level foes, American Comic Book heroes, LN/VN atrocities and Dark Tower. That's where I'm sitting at right now.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Here's the difference between what you are saying and what Kurou is saying:
You are saying that Stands are City Block level because of Star Platinum... except we know that other Stands match Star Platinum or surpass it in speed and strength. We also see even weaker Stands like Golden Experience can effortlessly knock away cars to the point they even explode from it's punch.

Kurou, meanwhile, is saying that Saitama and Cosmic Horror Garou stack to Multi-Star/Star System based on the fact that Saitama was at the height of his anger and Garou copied that and they both clashed.
This is like giving Naruto and Sasuke their clashing feat at their final battle for just themselves with nothing else showing their individual power matches that.

THAT'S what I'm asking Kurou right now and I have been this whole time. If he's trying to argue that their clash should give them that, then okay, I am still iffy on the "Hole of Stars" as it's not even given rarely a mention and nothing even fits that's what happened based on a best guess(that no one is even using anymore, I don't even see SB bringing it up now) but there's NOTHING showing that Saitama or Garou individually match up to that and to say that's the case based on no evidence is asinine to the max.
By this logic, we should give Yhwach Multiversal because we have no idea of Bleach's 3 Worlds are connected to the Universe, their own or what.

the thing is we are scaling all of those characters who clash with SP or are on his general tier off of that same single feat that is never once again replicated. GE knocking over cars with one punch doesnt even come close to it, nor do Sheer Heart Attack's explosions. But we don't throw the feat out because we know it's just a higher end feat for Star Platinum.

I dont have an issue with the splitting of the DC between Saitama and Garou since it was their combined power that did this, I just disagree with the idea that because they peaked in one area and then didn't reach that height again, the feat is invalid. Tons of series do this, One Piece is probably the most notorious as literally nothing visually compares to Sickbeard when we have several characters running around right now stronger than he is.

the thing is we are scaling all of those characters who clash with SP or are on his general tier off of that same single feat that is never once again replicated. GE knocking over cars with one punch doesnt even come close to it, nor do Sheer Heart Attack's explosions. But we don't throw the feat out because we know it's just a higher end feat for Star Platinum.

I dont have an issue with the splitting of the DC between Saitama and Garou since it was their combined power that did this, I just disagree with the idea that because they peaked in one area and then didn't reach that height again, the feat is invalid. Tons of series do this, One Piece is probably the most notorious as literally nothing visually compares to Sickbeard when we have several characters running around right now stronger than he is.

Yeah, and I ultimately took that back because I realized that wasn't what I was trying to say.
That's why I went back and if that is the case, then split the DC and don't pretend that either alone stack to it.
Otherwise, I'm not going to judge it based on sight alone because I have seen terrible arguments done because of sight alone and I'm not partaking in that.
I don't even partake it in it for series I like, why would OPM be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back