• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah kind of inevitable with a combination of leaning far more heavily into the visual novel side of it's gameplay, coming out alongside another huge release and the marketing for the game in general being really fucking bad.

People who've played it seem to be generally positive, most of the criticisms boil down to "Too much visual novel, not enough gameplay" and accusing the game of "Adventure shilling".

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Gary also had a convertible to drive with despite only being 10 years old . Bakugou's "death" scene is one of the most pathetic death scenes I've ever seen. Instead of feeling sad I'm just laughing . I can't really think of anything like that, Vegeta died against final form Freeza without putting up a fight but the Namek arc built up that Vegeta would pay for being a traitor. Dude killed a shit load of his men and top enforcers at the least before the final fight. Bakugou literally has nothing and its just hilarious .
Man I might have to catch up on MHA just to see Bakugo die
Ngl the Bakugou fallout is the most fun I've had with this series in a long time .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.