• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
The trees and the rocks are intertwined for eternity

all we're missing is the bread that Dio mentioned in part 1 and we'll have come full circle :mjpls

A4D358EE-A8C6-4520-A6BA-B8ED40628263.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The trees and the rocks are intertwined for eternity

all we're missing is the bread that Dio mentioned in part 1 and we'll have come full circle :mjpls
now that ive reread JJL and seen that Araki's been saying he planned until part 9 since fucking 2007 :skully im realizing a lot of the weird unexplained shit in JJL was definitely building towards something same way Norisuke having two bellybuttons was definitely foreshadowing in SBR

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
now that ive reread JJL and seen that Araki's been saying he planned until part 9 since fucking 2007 :skully im realizing a lot of the weird unexplained shit in JJL was definitely building towards something same way Norisuke having two bellybuttons was definitely foreshadowing in SBR
Araki is prob the one mangaka who could reveal he was writing completely by the seat of his pants and I'd still think he was a fucking genius ngl :skully

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

What the fuck

Just what the actual fuck

That producer is a literal villain

He's like someone would expect to see in fiction

And apparently he wasn't even arrested

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
FZNGj2gWYAIgiEt

lolzoro stans seething and being delusional always puts a smile on my face :)
Wait is this from niggas expecting Zoro to defeat Akainu or whatever the dudes name is because of a new sword he got? Cause I thought that shit was retarded and I barely read One Piece :mjlol .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
there's a cult of zoro fans that believed zoro was gonna kill kaido thats what ZKK stands for

it's as dumb as you would expect
That's the nibbas name. I'd understand if it wasn't a constant that Zoro basically always fights the second strongest antagonist while Luffy handles the strongest but at this point there's no excuse :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back