• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FZbrrZoXwAcSVR4
It's one thing to pull this bullshit when the author is around and gives the go-ahead for it. Still absolutely woke crap, but if the author's into that shit then that's his problem.

It's another level of fuckery when the author isn't around anymore to okay this. This is the equivalent of blatantly spitting in Tolkien's face, completely ignoring the VERY clear description of this character's appearance. 😡

And of course it'll be defended as "inclusive", despite the fact that if the roles were reversed, those same assholes would be up in arms over "whitewashing".

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Gary also had a convertible to drive with despite only being 10 years old :mjlol. Bakugou's "death" scene is one of the most pathetic death scenes I've ever seen. Instead of feeling sad I'm just laughing :kobeha. I can't really think of anything like that, Vegeta died against final form Freeza without putting up a fight but the Namek arc built up that Vegeta would pay for being a traitor. Dude killed a shit load of his men and too enforcers at the least before the final fight. Bakugou literally has nothing and its just hilarious :mjlol.

Ngl the Bakugou fallout is the most fun I've had with this series in a long time :skully .
The fandom thinking mineta was gay was funny as shit

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It's one thing to pull this bullshit when the author is around and gives the go-ahead for it. Still absolutely woke crap, but if the author's into that shit then that's his problem.

It's another level of fuckery when the author isn't around anymore to okay this. This is the equivalent of blatantly spitting in Tolkien's face, completely ignoring the VERY clear description of this character's appearance. 😡

And of course it'll be defended as "inclusive", despite the fact that if the roles were reversed, those same assholes would be up in arms over "whitewashing".
These sorry ass bastards being two-faced hypocrites? I'm not shocked in the least.

Also, I'm pretty damn certain Tolkien would not have OK'd this at all.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Finally someone points it out. :mjlol now let's see how the RWBY stans will argue.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

As I said, the opportunity has never been better for new creators. They're going to deplete Tolkien and add woke garbage on top of it just like they did with Star Wars and comic books. I just hope they don't get to touch the First Age stories.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
What's the deal with RWBY anyway?
Basically, it was a passion project by Monty Oum head animator of RoosterTeeth and had a shoestring budget with shit animation and was made on Poser, which isn't even actual animation software. Idk if it was made to become famous, probably not. But it did somehow.

Monty was pretty much the reason why V1-V3 aren't as shitty as the seasons past it well at least V1 cause that's the only part of RWBy I've watched, as despite the shit animation outside of fights, the fights themselves were actually pretty good, because Monty is actually a good animator, and the characters weren't shit just basic.

At least up until he died. After that it all went to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back