• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me wonder outside the Twatter echochamber just how many people are still watching Disney+ series. I doubt Disney will sell Star Wars, but I really want them to put effort into it and not just vomit out more sludge every month. :sadpanda

Honestly? Disney actually cooks the books and lies hardcore so the number they say is actually far smaller than it actually is. They did that with plenty of MCU movies including Captain Marvel, they are absolutely doing that with Disney+

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Honestly? Disney actually cooks the books and lies hardcore so the number they say is actually far smaller than it actually is. They did that with plenty of MCU movies including Captain Marvel, they are absolutely doing that with Disney+
Well if they want to commit financial suicide they can go right ahead. Obi-Wan was pure content.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FZe6Fs2WQAAGBR8
What server is this

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If people want to start making an actual difference and want to make real stories, games and otherwise?
Now's the perfect time, more than ever.
If I start this company I want to start, would you all be willing to go with me?

Make some content and help produce things.

I should be finished with that "Geopolitics of Claymore" pilot script in a couple of days for the animu stuff channel.

If I start this company I want to start, would you all be willing to go with me?

I should be finished with that "Geopolitics of Claymore" pilot script in a couple of days for the animu stuff channel.

I have no problem joining you but I do want to have autonomy over my own stuff... which I know you already plan on allowing that to happen so yeah, I'm ready.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I have no problem joining you but I do want to have autonomy over my own stuff... which I know you already plan on allowing that to happen so yeah, I'm ready.
The way I'd probably structure it is that you'd all be regarded as independent contractors.

Retain control over the rights but give the company autonomy to distribute and use whatever work you provide in whatever way we want while being able to do your own thing with it elsewhere if you want. Standard stuff.

The way I see it is we do three basic forms of content:

1. The history stuff (youtube to start).
2. The lore stuff for series (youtube to start).
3. Our own original work. Mangas, stories, whatever. Maybe even do like shonen jump and those science fiction magazines.

The way I'd probably structure it is that you'd all be regarded as independent contractors.

Retain control over the rights but give the company autonomy to distribute and use whatever work you provide in whatever way we want while being able to do your own thing with it elsewhere if you want. Standard stuff.

The way I see it is we do three basic forms of content:

1. The history stuff (youtube to start).
2. The lore stuff for series (youtube to start).
3. Our own original work. Mangas, stories, whatever. Maybe even do like shonen jump and those science fiction magazines.

Yeah that can work for me, but I'm still in the brainstorming/notes section for my stuff first so I won't be into the full on writing/first draft phase until later on FYI.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Depends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back