• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind If your making a YouTube channel I'd be willing to make 3d models for it. I've hit a lull and haven't been doing anything recently so it would be good to get the motivation to start again.

I can make backgrounds pretty well, characters less so but I do have Vroid studio which makes it super easy to make human models. Only problem is that vroid is anime-styled.
What do you mean? Animation?

The artwork is the one thing I can't do. I have zero skill in that area.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>guy wearing a shirt i made spotted in a mega64 video

FZhInTeVQAI663p

what the fuck :mjlol
The OBD lore deepens further :mhm

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
At this point, I wonder when people will finally turn their backs on him considering he's been letting his ego more and more write checks his ass can't cash.
He has especially said some really galling shit like allowing SF5's censorship because "We too old for this shit"(When Artistic Expression matters a fuckton more) and the vacuum dicksucking he's doing with SF6 which people lampooned hard when it came to Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.
It doesn't really help for being the "Fighting Game Afficianado", he legit barely plays any fighting game that isn't Capcom, primarily talks about Capcom the most and constantly acts like Fighting Games revolve around Capcom when Capcom barely even dents shit like Multiversus or Smash Brothers.
It was ludicrous to suggest in the first place.

With how many fighting games Arcsys was putting rollback into lately and with how much of a cash cow DBFZ has been for them and Bandai, why would they NOT implement rollback in Fighterz? I know he was thinking "but it's Bandai though" but even they aren't stupid enough to not see the potential profit in fixing the game's online.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Somehow, I knew would say that, yes.

You can see my models and youtube videos here.

You can also see some 2d art I did here: https://onelastforum.com/threads/art-of-gold-thegoldenboy2188s-not-ai-art-thread.1450/
I see. Yes, that should work. I particularly liked the interior details with the murals and monitors.

Would you be able to do maps and stuff like this?

Or maybe something like this?

These types of videos tend to do well.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I see. Yes, that should work. I particularly liked the interior details with the murals and monitors.

Would you be able to do maps and stuff like this?

Or maybe something like this?

These types of videos tend to do well.

Maps and backgrounds in 3d I can do. Now something like infographics not so much. I'm not very good at 2d

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Maps and backgrounds in 3d I can do. Now something like infographics not so much. I'm not very good at 2d
What do you mean by maps in 3D? Something like the images in the first video I showed? Or this?

You talking about my Argo 2? :cat

Well that is my magnum opus. It's my biggest and best project which I spent a month working on.
Yes. And those murals were in 2D though.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Giving Sega cash will show how shit they are- Some Sonic fans probably :mjlol .

This isn't really a Sega thing but people really do need to stop supporting companies if they're giving you a bad product. They'll never learn anything if you fling money at them and complain later.
seriously, this shit here. When you already know it's a bad service then you pay it and lodge a complain that it's a bad service and still comeback just because. If business is that easy I'd take your money every time.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>random db fanfiction pops up in my recommended
>"what if killua was Pans boyfriend?"

Man the boy is gonna learn real fucking quick what a saiyan is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back