• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So why is 3rd hokage getting bad shit with Naruto's apartment.

I understood if they talk about his situation in the orphanage where danzo has more power over the 3rd.

Danzo Literally can take and manipulate the Orphanage under 3rd's nose to the point the 3rd Hokage didn't even have a clue about Kabuto.

But Nardo's apartment looks better than what people are thinking/remember of.

Like naruto lives in a 4 room apartment with a balcony. And dude doesn't even have an Income.

Most people who lives with a small income can't even afford a 1 room apartment.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
So why is 3rd hokage getting bad shit with Naruto's apartment.

I understood if they talk about his situation in the orphanage where danzo has more power over the 3rd.

Danzo Literally can take and manipulate the Orphanage under 3rd's nose to the point the 3rd Hokage didn't even have a clue about Kabuto.

But Nardo's apartment looks better than what people are thinking/remember of.

Like naruto lives in a 4 room apartment with a balcony. And dude doesn't even have an Income.

Most people who lives with a small income can't even afford a 1 room apartment.
That's the animes version of it. From what I remember and according to some guys in the comments it's smaller in the manga. The bedroom and the kitchen is in the same room in the manga apparently.

Plus Sasuke still gets the golden treatment by comparison :skully .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
what happened
Pretty much everything that could go wrong goes wrong. Casca gets taken by Griffith with Guts looking about as much in despair as he was during the eclipse looking at this. Skull Knight is barely able to hold the fort. Elfheim is getting torn to shit by demons and even the dudes on the boat look like they're going to get fucked up.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That's the animes version of it. From what I remember and according to some guys in the comments it's smaller in the manga. The bedroom and the kitchen is in the same room in the manga apparently.

Plus Sasuke still gets the golden treatment by comparison :skully .
dude sauce living in his Clan land literally Nardo living in an apartment with people around him. Not sure which is better.

🤷‍♂️ I mean sure Sauce has a large house but that's literally just because of him being in his clan and he literally can take any house he wants.
main-qimg-f2c177d502f138d903c03386c00d54a7

Dude Nardo's apartment in the manga is larger than the anime. there's just a lot of mess and considering dude is a child then it's understandable..

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
dude sauce living in his Clan land literally Nardo living in an apartment with people around him. Not sure which is better.

🤷‍♂️ I mean sure Sauce has a large house but that's literally just because of him being in his clan and he literally can take any house he wants.
main-qimg-f2c177d502f138d903c03386c00d54a7

Dude Nardo's apartment in the manga is larger than the anime. there's just a lot of mess and considering dude is a child then it's understandable..
The point is as their genetics dictates of them. The Uchiha clan are some whiny bitches :skully . Pretty sure that was what we were laughing at when someone bought it up.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The point is as their genetics dictates of them. The Uchiha clan are some whiny bitches :skully . Pretty sure that was what we were laughing at when someone bought it up.
I agree with that, Uchiha are one of the most whiny shits in anime.

:skully

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Her memoirs were interesting

Dan Schneider said the Victorious kids were always drinking (Avan Jogia confirmed he was always hungover on set before and looked it in a ton of episodes so it matches lol)

Dan Schneider called people retards on set

Jennette’s mom thinks Miranda Cosgrove is a slut and didn’t want her daughter hanging around her (based on the way she acted on set)

etc

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Pretty much everything that could go wrong goes wrong. Casca gets taken by Griffith with Guts looking about as much in despair as he was during the eclipse looking at this. Skull Knight is barely able to hold the fort. Elfheim is getting torn to shit by demons and even the dudes on the boat look like they're going to get fucked up.
the people that assumed berserk are doing a pretty good job so far,my man guts just cant get a break :wow

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
On a serious note, Leeron does mention that he is "both and neither a man and a woman," though they don't really focus on that because whatever his gender is isn't his character.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm actually working on a simpler script than the Claymore one (which is done). I think it would be easier to make than that video so we can start with it.

Why we should NOT try to contact aliens. Anyone want to provide artwork / animation for this? Or put the video together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back